RATINGS: 1969   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Davhgbrew (948) - Seattle, Washington, USA - APR 2, 2002
Getting home late after workin for since 11, happy because I have 85 bucks in my pocket. I’m stressed out and wanna drink into a high life induced slumber. So I’ll spend 7$ on a 12’er and settle up with the tv and get plowed. A fav for economical drunkness!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
WastedYouthBrew (143) - Phila (Home of Geno's Steaks), Pennsylvania, USA - MAR 31, 2002
The slogan for this beer rules. I used to buy this stuff for 5 bucks a 12 pack at the Jersey shore. This beer has an acquired taste, so be careful. However, I enjoy drinking this beer at the bar with the fellows, over a long discussion on how we beat our wife’s and/or girlfriends. We also discuss the life and the untimely death of the Dunkin Doughnuts midget. Thanks Miller High Life, you are the true champagne of beers.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 15/20
satansspawn99 (24) - USA - MAR 29, 2002
best cheap beer out there, very good bbq beer, goes down great

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
jezmez68 (404) - Chesterton, Indiana, USA - MAR 24, 2002
My room mate, Keith Schroeder, at Iowa State used to do ’Beer Engineering’ each Wednesday. That was when the weekly beer ads came out. He’d figure out which beer was the cheapest per ounce. Each week, we’d head over to the Keg Shop, because that’s where you could by cases of 40 oz. Miller High Life. Drink two, and you were guaranteed to feel like you ate something rotten the next morning.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
pasqualwisdom99 (6) - Eau Claire, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 24, 2002 does not count
Way to go Miller, keep marketing to rednecks! Your beer tastes bad and is not the champagne of piss!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
tapIluv99 (41) - Plano, Texas, USA - MAR 23, 2002
Lord help me...what was I thinking. If you can finish the large bottle, your’re a brave soul.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
olympian (107) - USA - MAR 23, 2002
When I was a lad, I worked in a supermarket in Detroit. Every Saturday evening like clockwork, an elegant and very elderly lady came in, and amongst her other sundry groceries, she always purchased one - exactly one - bottle of Miller High Life. If you are the kind of person who likes one bottle of beer as an occasional treat, Miller is a good one. If you think of the world of beer as a fascinating continent with many exciting new areas to be explored, you can skip right over Miller High Life.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Odin (123) - Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA - MAR 22, 2002
Champagne of beers? Whoever made that claim must like really crapy Champagne too.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
vacek (67) - College Station, Texas, USA - MAR 19, 2002
Carbonated Bottled Pee

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
BigSkyman007 (202) - USA - MAR 18, 2002
Miller Genuine Draft is probably a little bit better, but an OK beer if you are low on cash.