overall

RATINGS: 1943   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 12/20
TheRavishingOne (45) - Cumming, Georgia, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Looks like a light beer, and it smells like one too. The taste isn’t great, and it is kind of watery. I thought this wasn’t a lite beer? Oh well, it does the trick.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
The first beer that ever made me barf (not because it was bad, because I drank too much; and it was only a 6-pack...hey, I was young...) My friends & I set up some tents in the woods, got one of our older brothers to buy us a case and we rocked!! I remember singing Eric Clapton’s ’Cocaine’ with a little different ending.... ’We’re all high, we’re all high....Millers!!!’ Ah, memories of what was once a beer I had a pretty good opinion of. How times have changed.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
darkvibe (68) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 4, 2002
I’ll pass next time someone offers me a glass of this.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
barkimer99 (6) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - FEB 1, 2002 does not count
A classic beer, not worth drinking in cans.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
seuinoz (160) - Glen Ellyn, Illinois, USA - JAN 31, 2002
Oh My GOD this was the worst beers on earth. The Taste no comment at all. the appearance looks like someone peed in the bottle. i almost puked when i took a sip of this beer. it should be called Miller Low Life

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
brianbray2199 (35) - USA - JAN 31, 2002
Naming this beer ’High Life’ is appropriate. Smoke some crack first, it makes the beer more palatable.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
bonestheman99 (11) - USA - JAN 26, 2002
my friends always tell me how good this is but everytime i’ve had it in bottles it’s been skunked and bitter so i’m not too sure about this one

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Gooner (136) - Chatham, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 23, 2002
Ok beer. Nothing really distinct. Commercials flow with waterfalls and the like. It doesn’t take a weatherman to tell which way the wind is blowing.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
spartanrugger99 (1) - Wisconsin, USA - JAN 21, 2002 does not count
A old Milwaukee beer. It’s an inexpensive beer that you can easily drink a lot of and really enjoy doing so.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 11/20
adamlau (76) - California, USA - JAN 20, 2002
Smoother than most domestics. Easy drinking, but lacks characteristic flavors. MHL typifies American domestic beer.