overall

RATINGS: 1951   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.66/5   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
NJBeerman013 (1054) - Hamilton Twp., New Jersey, USA - NOV 23, 2001
For what it is, regular American beer, it is as the label says ’The champagne of beer.’

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Hoss (607) - Florida, USA - NOV 15, 2001
Great commercials

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
AceOfHearts (1374) - Mountain View, California, USA - NOV 14, 2001
The champagne of beer?!? If you mixed redneck wedding champagne and frat party beer, it would taste about as good as this crap, so maybe the name is fitting.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Andrew196 (1205) - Katy, Texas, USA - NOV 14, 2001
I started out on decent beers when I was younger so I do not understand where this Miller fits on the social stratification of Millers. The term ’High Life’ makes me thing ’top of the line’ or ’aristocratic’. It tasted like the same trailer park urine that I would come to expect from a company like Miller. One time I actually saw a mullet-wearing domestically violent redneck drinking this during a shakedown on Fox’s Cops show. As if my impression of this beer after putting it into my mouth wasnt bad enough. Im tired of American companies pushing this ’always smooth, never bitter’ bunk. I think Evian could have the same slogan for their drink.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
popilius (61) - Chicagoland, Illinois, USA - NOV 13, 2001
It’s not really saying much, but one of the best of the American standards.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
IL IPA Lover99 (69) - Monroe City, Missouri, USA - NOV 12, 2001
i consume alot of these in longneck form on a college budget

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
heykevin (1281) - Decorah, Iowa, USA - NOV 7, 2001
For swill, I like it. That sad, I can’t bring myself to give it anything higher than a 7.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
stosh99 (23) - Connecticut, USA - NOV 7, 2001
better than i imagined. I bummed one of these once. Say on the same taste plain as a coors banqet beer.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
mikenodak (150) - Fargo, North Dakota, USA - NOV 3, 2001
I bought a case of this for a party three years ago. It’s hard to finish (I did drink 1/2 a can), and eventually I’ll have to throw it away, since it probably won’t age gracefully.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20