overall

RATINGS: 1922   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Msdrbeat (57) - - AUG 10, 2014
Bad wheat aftertaste. Talk about Blech. Offered to me after I finished the beer I brought on my own. Last resort. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
gregwilsonstl (1223) - Missouri, USA - AUG 8, 2014
This is my brothers goto beer when not wanting good beer. Can is a frickin quart. Tastes as cheap as it is. Better than a budweiser.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Insertpunhere (31) - Illinois, USA - AUG 7, 2014
I have had many Miller High Life’s. It is the best option when there are none. It is good very cold and after work. The label makes me feel like I am in the old times, which I like. If you can only drink a beer that has palate-wrecking hops this is certainly not going to do the trick. It is really good for washing down a glass of whiskey. Cheers!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
OmegaX (1310) - Florida, USA - AUG 2, 2014
Can while floating down the salt river. It’s a sweet, corn flake flavored lager. It’s great for a hot day where you don’t care what you’re drinking. Cheers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Bork (381) - Rosewood, Georgia, USA - AUG 1, 2014
UPDATED: SEP 5, 2014 Watery beer with some sweet corn flavors. Unpleasant tartness takes over in the middle and lasts into aftertaste.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
commonshawn (513) - Minnesota, USA - JUL 31, 2014
Bottle in Chicago. Light gold. Crisp and refreshing, but that’s about it. Has a solid cheap beer flavor. I feel old, but it could be worse. Living the low life.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Slipstream (2142) - USA - JUL 30, 2014
I’ll say this - It is better than I expected. I used to really hate it - classic pisswater, bland as can be, a ticket to a depressing evening. You had to drink it down fast before it could start to flatten and warm. Even when I was younger and pretty much only macro pale lagers and malt lickers were available, I would avoid this stuff. But it is not a disaster. The aroma is decent, and the flavor is light rice and white bread, with a sprinkle of hops. This would still be terrible warm, but cold it is drinkable enough.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
brokephibroke (293) - Mead, Colorado, USA - JUL 18, 2014
Malty and a bit sweet. Sever this classic cold and drink it fast. Otherwise you will taste it.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
keith0718 (408) - Kansas, USA - JUL 12, 2014
Pretty boring. I like new Schlitz recipe a lot better. This is a decent beer though.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
Smurf2055 (1400) - Seattle, Washington, USA - JUL 10, 2014
Pours golden, big white head Smell light grainy lager Taste grainy lager Big and fizzy Carbonated like the champagne of beers