overall

RATINGS: 1862   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 15/20
TheGoldenBear (4) - USA - JUN 16, 2009 does not count
I know this is blasphemous, RATEBEER being a classy website and all, but honestly, is there a better beer to have at a summer BBQ than Miller High Life? I think not. I can drink a million of these. I think it must be the design of the bottle. Once it hits your lips. So good.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
olilitewu (4) - Seattle, USA - OCT 22, 2009 does not count
Contrary to popular belief, I think this beer is even worse than stuff like keystone light or busch light. smells like piss, tastes like piss, the upside is that it can be consumed for quantity. It almost made me puke with out one sip.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
wa2ise (4) - USA - DEC 31, 2009 does not count
This was the standard elephant piss we used to drink back in college. Just an ordinary beer.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
timBob (4) - South Carolina, USA - AUG 12, 2011 does not count
Well see, its friday night. and you know ehat that means. Narna will be home from the evening shift at the old folks home anyh minute now and i gotta be drunk just to deal the foul mouthed whore. So i planed it all out see. I got me a 6 pack of tall boy millers and i pounded them all down real fast like. Im jest finishing my last one right now. And I can tell yout this, this beer has just the right combanation of vodka and carbonation. Yessir, these go down real smooth like with a generous amount of burping after each slamm. I really like this golden beer, they are not lying when they say it is the champagne of beers. Its good stuff so if you have a whore wife like narna, i sugges going out and buying yourself some of these bad boys. it will put you in jess the right state of mind for dealing with worthless wifes. why wont we ever move out of this hot trailer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 10/20
Thourne (4) - California, USA - AUG 14, 2012 does not count
Clean, crisp. Not much aroma at all. When one thinks of a "beer". This is it. It goes down smooth, has stood the test of time. I am a micro brew drinker and I still love this beer for the value and drinkability. This is what beer was and will be. Tastes have changed over the years of course. But you can’t beat how fresh this beer tastes. Good bubble count, the colder it is, the better it tastes! Maybe these other people drink it too warm. Let the ice crystals start to form and then drink up!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
dougynova (4) - Memphis, Tennessee, USA - NOV 10, 2012 does not count
Nothing much to MHL but it is my go to cheapo American lager and it is a feel good drink. Cheap and cheerful.

LUtang (4) - Florida, USA - JUN 21, 2013 does not count
My grandfather drank this beer. looks like he drank shit beer. But Ill rate it high in honor of Bob Miller! WWII vet pilot over Germany he can drink what ever beer he wants! BAD ASS

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
pirate27516 (4) - Chapel Hill, North Carolina, USA - MAR 27, 2014 does not count
This is my all time favorite beer. The price per case is great for someone who is on a budget and not to mention a great tasting and refreshing beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Dave Grubbs99 (3) - USA - APR 15, 2001 does not count
Good, cheap fishing beer. But hey, after the third one what does it matter??

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
bettybeerballantine99 (3) - Illinois, USA - SEP 8, 2001 does not count
A good, straightforward summer beer. No bullshit.