overall

RATINGS: 1931   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

beer_drinker79's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 16/20
beer_drinker79 (2) - Owensboro, Kentucky, USA - JAN 22, 2013
Probably the best beer on the market as far as quality vs. value is concerned. Miller High Life is a beer staple that will be on shelves long after everyone whoís reading this review is dead and gone. A blue collared no nonsense beer for the working man on a buget. Thatís pretty much been the base audience of Miller High Life. I keep this beer in my fridge when my wallet gets a little slim or I just donít feel like throwing down 15 to 20 dollars for a 6 pack of craft brews. When these bottles are ice cold, they are pretty darn refreshing and pair up weel with pretty much anything for dinner. If you like Hootie And The Blowfish, and enjoy wearing turttle neck sweaters, this beer probably wonít be for you.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bennetporter (262) - East Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA - MAY 27, 2015
Blech. Served from a can that wasnít nearly cold enough. Pale lagers only exist to be drunk cold! Skunky, oily, corny, no good.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Mark_Eck (986) - - MAY 27, 2015
Pours a clear straw yellowish color. Aroma and taste are grainy and very watery.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
beer_rookie (90) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 17, 2015
Pours a solid straw color. Nice thick head. Lots of lacing as you drink. Very clear, clean, and fresh looking. In my mind, this is what a lager beer should look like.

Iím guessing thatís the cooked vegetable that I smell. I hear people talk about ícooked vegetableí and yeah, I guess. Mind you, I donít consider it íoff-puttingí but it just doesnít help. Other than that, I can smell mildewed corn. Phhhttt!

Taste, on the other hand is pretty good. Itís pretty mellow. Itís somewhat sweet. I can taste the corn for sure. I taste some decent hops. To me, this is what I expect a beer to taste like, at least in style.

Mouthfeel is medium. Itís full bodied, but not super heavy. It finishes clean, and quite dry. Thereís a slight bitterness right at the end of the finish.

Overall, I really like this beer. With the exception of the aroma, this is really good. I think I tend to prefer this beer to be on the warm side. It seems to work better. Good price, for a good beer!!

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
BeerKurve (518) - - MAY 7, 2015
Pale malts, cardboard, and cereal grains; There really isnít too much flavor; The only upside is that itís easy to drink.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Eurlager (28) - New York, USA - MAY 3, 2015
From a bottle. This lager is not too sweet, as some critics say it is, the corn sweetness is not too bad and itís well balanced with the rest of the ingredients. Forget about the stupid beer logo and slogan "the champaign of beer" I wish MBC would get rid of that slogan already. This is just a good tasting AAL and very low priced.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Jabah (178) - Winter Park, Florida, USA - APR 28, 2015
I am not 100% sure that this is the worst beer out there, there probably are worse. For that reason, until I find something more foul, I wonít give this the bottom of the bottom rating. Sure hope I donít happen to stumble across any kind of pee-water that is inferior to this. Trying this beer in my earlier years traumatized me for life concerning the Miller Family. I was able to get past those fears, and drank (and actually enjoyed) Miller Genuine Draft/ MGD. Miller Lite..guess if itís super-cold and Iím mowing a lawn I can drink it....barely. But something about the High Life just makes me feel like Iím living the Low Life.....ugggggg.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ffbot (28) - Oakland, California, USA - APR 17, 2015
I will sometimes grab a 32 ouncer for $2.00 at some of the local stores. This is one of those beers that supposed to be cheap and get ya drunk, but you should just buy malt liquor, it has a higher alcohol level. It might also taste better. Color of your morning piss, smells like da skunk. Tastes watered down:, bland, boring, and no hints of complexity. Overall, itís a cheap beer if you wanna drink and not get drunk. But then, why not just drink soda or a water.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
AdamT (238) - North Carolina, USA - APR 16, 2015
16floz can "Artist Series Hydro 74, Long Live The Pursuit, Harley Davidson Edition". Purchased for $ 0.99 at the Shell station in Wilson. Golden hue, normal clarity with mostly lasting fizzy white head. Aroma of corn, wheat and water. Corn and water up front with cat piss taste on the finish. I remember this being better in college when you used to buy these in 40ís, not very enjoyable this time.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
TATE (352) - Lubec, Maine, USA - APR 7, 2015
Can. Pours very pale yellow with little head. Aroma is yeasty. Not inviting, no color and no bubbles. Aroma is faint but not offensive. Not a lot of flavor but it seems to end better than some other macros with a bit of a hop and a dry finish. The mouthfeel is odd, a little slick at the end. Havenít had one in 20 years or so and thought Iíd give it a fair shake. Not horrible for a macro but not much there for flavor.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
jackl (5495) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - MAR 21, 2015
Can @@@ some chill party. Gold with a small head. Spiderwebs, white bread, and success. Candy corn. Taste is light and watery. Vread and corn syrup. Eminently crushable if youíre in the mood. Light body, active carb. Doesnít taste like wolf pussy.