overall

RATINGS: 1907   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

11026 (1772) - Alabama, USA - AUG 21, 2004
A tasty beverage right out of the can. Just kidding. Typical pale yellow. Head is only redeeming quality in this beer. Perhaps a hint of rice or corn in the aroma which is very subtle. Metallic taste. This is the first canned beer that I have had in a long time and I can actually taste the difference.

jinxasu (25) - USA - FEB 5, 2005
Horrible, horrible, horrible. May the beer gods strike Miller Brewing down for this trash.

squail (8) - USA - MAR 21, 2005 does not count
you might get confused and think youíve already thrown-up after drinking this beer.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BeerNJagerYum (16) - jacksonville, Florida, USA - JUN 3, 2005
very smooth, alomost too smooth. No Head.pale yellow almost like water. If i have to drink it i pefer it out of a can(that way I can drink it quick and get it over with).

alaskanwarren (286) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - JUL 31, 2005
How on earth can this be called "the champagne of beers". Itís the champagne of urine, as far as Iím concerned. Aroma is of corn and... welll... nothing. Taste is just a hint of hops and more corn.

jgioviano (23) - kildeer, Illinois, USA - OCT 18, 2005
Iíd say you have to be high to live this life. Drink this piss ice cold. At least itís cheap. Beer Bong anyone?

avalancher34 (58) - Lexington, Kentucky, USA - NOV 21, 2005
Not even worth reviewing, this beer is junk. No taste, no smell, no enjoyment, Champagne of beers my butt! If you just drink beer to get drunk, 3 things: 1. This is for you. 2. Why are you on a site like this that appreciates beer? 3. I feel very sorry for you.

txmilligan (9) - Azle, Texas, USA - FEB 13, 2006 does not count
My wife uses this swill to make beer bread. As sometimes Iím too lazy to go buy beer, I grabbed one of these. I no longer have any excuse to NOT go out to buy beer.

mkgrenwel (573) - North Shore, Massachusetts, USA - FEB 18, 2006
Pinched this off my roommate for the sheer amusement of rating it. (Thanks Matt!) Iím kinda regretting that decision. Smells awful; like rotting corn. Taste is pretty much the same. Actually comes off crisp and light at first, then the crap comes out. Literally tastes like I assume garbage would. I find that other BMC stuff just doesnít taste like anything. This is actually full flavored, which makes it so much worse. I do not, by any means, plan on finishing this one. It does get one point, however, because I think it could actually be worse, but not much.

verge (32) - USA - MAR 7, 2006
Way overrated, not on here but from people I talk to. If I bathed a sweaty dirty bum in water, carbonated and bottled it, it might compare to this.