overall

RATINGS: 1937   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

BuckeyeBoy's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
BuckeyeBoy (3604) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JUL 7, 2012
12oz bottle yes I did pass on the 4D. Pours out straw yellow topped with a white head. Aroma and taste was the same corn, sweetness, and skunk.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
jsmanigold (96) - Texas, USA - JUL 23, 2015
Pass, extremely awful. Watery with a bad taste. I would drink something else if this was the only thing offered.

1Steve (1) - New York, USA - JUN 28, 2015 does not count
I am one of those few guys that generally find beer bitter. Miller has a sweet crisp taste. The slight bitterness is at the end. I can easily drink and enjoy this beer. I like it a lot, no matter what anyone else says.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Luvystypotables (1057) - Virginia Beach, Virginia, USA - JUN 27, 2015
Aroma of yeast, nuts and a hint if malt. Pours a gold color with a frothy head. Nutty taste, light bodied with an unpleasant soapy finish.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
johnnymusky (563) - Minnesota, USA - JUN 9, 2015
Another one that i drank way to often during college when my budget was minimal...ok beer... Memory rating....(#503)

1.2
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DruncanVeasey (7634) - NUNEATON, CONF N, Warwickshire, ENGLAND - JUN 6, 2015
BREWED AND BOTTLED IN INDIA. Bright gold with a high, fast-diminishing bloom of white. Aroma of teabags, olive oil soap, lemon icing, tinned potatoes and pine needles. Unsettling saline, soluble aspirin and licked stamp flavour with suggestions of burning paper and TCP. Hints of stale conifer, crap bourbon and lemon sponge. Slimy mouthfeel. Got to love that rice and glycerine.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
gcraws (4) - California, USA - JUN 2, 2015 does not count
This is now my favorite macro /session beer. It still has the same basic taste that it had 20 years ago. I pray that inbev doesn’t get it’s slimy claws on the Miller brewing company. Inbev has ruined: Budweiser; Rolling Rock; Becks; Bass; Corona and Modelo, just to name a few of it’s victims.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bennetporter (354) - East Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA - MAY 27, 2015
Blech. Served from a can that wasn’t nearly cold enough. Pale lagers only exist to be drunk cold! Skunky, oily, corny, no good.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Mark_Eck (1131) - - MAY 27, 2015
Pours a clear straw yellowish color. Aroma and taste are grainy and very watery.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
beer_rookie (133) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 17, 2015
Pours a solid straw color. Nice thick head. Lots of lacing as you drink. Very clear, clean, and fresh looking. In my mind, this is what a lager beer should look like.

I’m guessing that’s the cooked vegetable that I smell. I hear people talk about ’cooked vegetable’ and yeah, I guess. Mind you, I don’t consider it ’off-putting’ but it just doesn’t help. Other than that, I can smell mildewed corn. Phhhttt!

Taste, on the other hand is pretty good. It’s pretty mellow. It’s somewhat sweet. I can taste the corn for sure. I taste some decent hops. To me, this is what I expect a beer to taste like, at least in style.

Mouthfeel is medium. It’s full bodied, but not super heavy. It finishes clean, and quite dry. There’s a slight bitterness right at the end of the finish.

Overall, I really like this beer. With the exception of the aroma, this is really good. I think I tend to prefer this beer to be on the warm side. It seems to work better. Good price, for a good beer!!

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
BeerKurve (518) - - MAY 7, 2015
Pale malts, cardboard, and cereal grains; There really isn’t too much flavor; The only upside is that it’s easy to drink.