overall

RATINGS: 1896   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

BeerZack's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
BeerZack (288) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - JUL 12, 2013
Hint of corn and almost some malt on the slightly sweet, yet subtle nose. The flavor is pretty much the same – slightly sweet hint of malt, maybe a bit of corn and little generic sugary flavor. The carbonation comes to wash away the flavor almost as soon as I can start to taste it. There is a bit of a metallic (not quite hoppy) aftertaste, but it’s not harsh. I think overall this is definitely a serviceable brew for the category. I don’t think it’s as “clean” (or perhaps ’flavorless’) as Bud though, it has more character. The lingering corn and metallic flavor almost simulate real beer flavors, almost.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
ByTheirLimpin (13) - New York, USA - SEP 1, 2014
You’re getting what you pay for here. Poured from the bottle a thick foamy head dies fast. Straight straw yellow clear. Nothing to find in the nose. Sweet, light and fast pallet. However, there’s something about those corny sweet qualities that makes this my favorite go to for working outdoors and pounding out a session.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Travlr (11327) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - AUG 22, 2014
Clear golden. No aroma to speak of. Taste of water and light malt, slight hops throughout. No complexity.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
amishcrusade (3) - Kent, Ohio, USA - AUG 12, 2014 does not count
My personal favorite cheap beer. Goes down smoothly and is only $8 for a 12 pack and $2 for a 40! Not great for casual drinking, but perfect for getting drunk for next to nothing.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Msdrbeat (48) - - AUG 10, 2014
Bad wheat aftertaste. Talk about Blech. Offered to me after I finished the beer I brought on my own. Last resort. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
gregwilsonstl (1074) - Missouri, USA - AUG 8, 2014
This is my brothers goto beer when not wanting good beer. Can is a frickin quart. Tastes as cheap as it is. Better than a budweiser.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Insertpunhere (29) - Illinois, USA - AUG 7, 2014
I have had many Miller High Life’s. It is the best option when there are none. It is good very cold and after work. The label makes me feel like I am in the old times, which I like. If you can only drink a beer that has palate-wrecking hops this is certainly not going to do the trick. It is really good for washing down a glass of whiskey. Cheers!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
OmegaX (1253) - Florida, USA - AUG 2, 2014
Can while floating down the salt river. It’s a sweet, corn flake flavored lager. It’s great for a hot day where you don’t care what you’re drinking. Cheers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Bork (140) - Rosewood, Georgia, USA - AUG 1, 2014
Watery beer with some sweet corn flavors. Unpleasant tartness takes over in the middle and lasts into aftertaste.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
commonshawn (360) - - JUL 31, 2014
Bottle in Chicago. Light gold. Crisp and refreshing, but that’s about it. Has a solid cheap beer flavor. I feel old, but it could be worse. Living the low life.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Slipstream (2015) - USA - JUL 30, 2014
I’ll say this - It is better than I expected. I used to really hate it - classic pisswater, bland as can be, a ticket to a depressing evening. You had to drink it down fast before it could start to flatten and warm. Even when I was younger and pretty much only macro pale lagers and malt lickers were available, I would avoid this stuff. But it is not a disaster. The aroma is decent, and the flavor is light rice and white bread, with a sprinkle of hops. This would still be terrible warm, but cold it is drinkable enough.