overall

RATINGS: 1929   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

BeerZack's rating

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 13/20
BeerZack (288) - Asheville, North Carolina, USA - JUL 12, 2013
Hint of corn and almost some malt on the slightly sweet, yet subtle nose. The flavor is pretty much the same Ė slightly sweet hint of malt, maybe a bit of corn and little generic sugary flavor. The carbonation comes to wash away the flavor almost as soon as I can start to taste it. There is a bit of a metallic (not quite hoppy) aftertaste, but itís not harsh. I think overall this is definitely a serviceable brew for the category. I donít think itís as ďcleanĒ (or perhaps íflavorlessí) as Bud though, it has more character. The lingering corn and metallic flavor almost simulate real beer flavors, almost.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
beer_rookie (90) - Arkansas, USA - MAY 17, 2015
Pours a solid straw color. Nice thick head. Lots of lacing as you drink. Very clear, clean, and fresh looking. In my mind, this is what a lager beer should look like.

Iím guessing thatís the cooked vegetable that I smell. I hear people talk about ícooked vegetableí and yeah, I guess. Mind you, I donít consider it íoff-puttingí but it just doesnít help. Other than that, I can smell mildewed corn. Phhhttt!

Taste, on the other hand is pretty good. Itís pretty mellow. Itís somewhat sweet. I can taste the corn for sure. I taste some decent hops. To me, this is what I expect a beer to taste like, at least in style.

Mouthfeel is medium. Itís full bodied, but not super heavy. It finishes clean, and quite dry. Thereís a slight bitterness right at the end of the finish.

Overall, I really like this beer. With the exception of the aroma, this is really good. I think I tend to prefer this beer to be on the warm side. It seems to work better. Good price, for a good beer!!

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
BeerKurve (516) - - MAY 7, 2015
Pale malts, cardboard, and cereal grains; There really isnít too much flavor; The only upside is that itís easy to drink.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Eurlager (28) - New York, USA - MAY 3, 2015
From a bottle. This lager is not too sweet, as some critics say it is, the corn sweetness is not too bad and itís well balanced with the rest of the ingredients. Forget about the stupid beer logo and slogan "the champaign of beer" I wish MBC would get rid of that slogan already. This is just a good tasting AAL and very low priced.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Jabah (175) - Winter Park, Florida, USA - APR 28, 2015
I am not 100% sure that this is the worst beer out there, there probably are worse. For that reason, until I find something more foul, I wonít give this the bottom of the bottom rating. Sure hope I donít happen to stumble across any kind of pee-water that is inferior to this. Trying this beer in my earlier years traumatized me for life concerning the Miller Family. I was able to get past those fears, and drank (and actually enjoyed) Miller Genuine Draft/ MGD. Miller Lite..guess if itís super-cold and Iím mowing a lawn I can drink it....barely. But something about the High Life just makes me feel like Iím living the Low Life.....ugggggg.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
ffbot (26) - Oakland, California, USA - APR 17, 2015
I will sometimes grab a 32 ouncer for $2.00 at some of the local stores. This is one of those beers that supposed to be cheap and get ya drunk, but you should just buy malt liquor, it has a higher alcohol level. It might also taste better. Color of your morning piss, smells like da skunk. Tastes watered down:, bland, boring, and no hints of complexity. Overall, itís a cheap beer if you wanna drink and not get drunk. But then, why not just drink soda or a water.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
AdamT (237) - North Carolina, USA - APR 16, 2015
16floz can "Artist Series Hydro 74, Long Live The Pursuit, Harley Davidson Edition". Purchased for $ 0.99 at the Shell station in Wilson. Golden hue, normal clarity with mostly lasting fizzy white head. Aroma of corn, wheat and water. Corn and water up front with cat piss taste on the finish. I remember this being better in college when you used to buy these in 40ís, not very enjoyable this time.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
TATE (352) - Lubec, Maine, USA - APR 7, 2015
Can. Pours very pale yellow with little head. Aroma is yeasty. Not inviting, no color and no bubbles. Aroma is faint but not offensive. Not a lot of flavor but it seems to end better than some other macros with a bit of a hop and a dry finish. The mouthfeel is odd, a little slick at the end. Havenít had one in 20 years or so and thought Iíd give it a fair shake. Not horrible for a macro but not much there for flavor.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
jackl (5467) - Charlottesville, Virginia, USA - MAR 21, 2015
Can @@@ some chill party. Gold with a small head. Spiderwebs, white bread, and success. Candy corn. Taste is light and watery. Vread and corn syrup. Eminently crushable if youíre in the mood. Light body, active carb. Doesnít taste like wolf pussy.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Obfuscate (240) - Minneapolis, - MAR 18, 2015
Maybe the best American adjunct lager. No foul tastes, itís drinkable, not my first choice in session beers but nothing to bitch about.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
ARH (772) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - MAR 16, 2015
12oz bottle, poured into a shaker. The aroma is a healthy dose of corn and buttered biscuits with a touch of raw grain. The beer is crystal clear and effervescent with a watery straw, pale hue and a light, airy and foamy white messy head that leaves a thin lace on the glass. The beer is a medium light sweet with a touch of bitter. The watery thin beer has a foamy fizz carbonation, and a light body with flavors of cornbread and biscuit dough. The finish is a light spicy tone with a zip. Itís dry with an aftertaste of cornbread and a touch of lemon.