overall

RATINGS: 1895   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.65   EST. CALORIES: 138   ABV: 4.6%
Miller High Life, the "champagne of beers," dates to 1903. Miller High Life is a classic American-style lager recognized for its consistently crisp, smooth taste and iconic clear-glass bottle. Miller High Life embraces its rich heritage and is known by its drinkers as an authentic, unpretentious beer. As the best beer value in America, we encourage beer drinkers to "Take Back the High Life."

hazer772's rating

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 17/20
hazer772 (18) - Hamilton, Ontario, - JAN 28, 2008
I personally love High life, the champagne of beers ads is pretty close for me. Love the taste but the low alcohol content for me..an avid drink to get drunk person, is very disappointing..even ,y gf whom hates beer likes this

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Travlr (11210) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - AUG 22, 2014
Clear golden. No aroma to speak of. Taste of water and light malt, slight hops throughout. No complexity.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 14/20
amishcrusade (3) - Kent, Ohio, USA - AUG 12, 2014 does not count
My personal favorite cheap beer. Goes down smoothly and is only $8 for a 12 pack and $2 for a 40! Not great for casual drinking, but perfect for getting drunk for next to nothing.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Msdrbeat (48) - - AUG 10, 2014
Bad wheat aftertaste. Talk about Blech. Offered to me after I finished the beer I brought on my own. Last resort. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 7/20
gregwilsonstl (1069) - Missouri, USA - AUG 8, 2014
This is my brothers goto beer when not wanting good beer. Can is a frickin quart. Tastes as cheap as it is. Better than a budweiser.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
Insertpunhere (29) - Illinois, USA - AUG 7, 2014
I have had many Miller High Lifeís. It is the best option when there are none. It is good very cold and after work. The label makes me feel like I am in the old times, which I like. If you can only drink a beer that has palate-wrecking hops this is certainly not going to do the trick. It is really good for washing down a glass of whiskey. Cheers!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
OmegaX (1251) - Florida, USA - AUG 2, 2014
Can while floating down the salt river. Itís a sweet, corn flake flavored lager. Itís great for a hot day where you donít care what youíre drinking. Cheers.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Bork (134) - Rosewood, Georgia, USA - AUG 1, 2014
Watery beer with some sweet corn flavors. Unpleasant tartness takes over in the middle and lasts into aftertaste.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
commonshawn (360) - - JUL 31, 2014
Bottle in Chicago. Light gold. Crisp and refreshing, but thatís about it. Has a solid cheap beer flavor. I feel old, but it could be worse. Living the low life.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Slipstream (2012) - USA - JUL 30, 2014
Iíll say this - It is better than I expected. I used to really hate it - classic pisswater, bland as can be, a ticket to a depressing evening. You had to drink it down fast before it could start to flatten and warm. Even when I was younger and pretty much only macro pale lagers and malt lickers were available, I would avoid this stuff. But it is not a disaster. The aroma is decent, and the flavor is light rice and white bread, with a sprinkle of hops. This would still be terrible warm, but cold it is drinkable enough.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
brokephibroke (289) - Mead, Colorado, USA - JUL 18, 2014
Malty and a bit sweet. Sever this classic cold and drink it fast. Otherwise you will taste it.