overall

RATINGS: 81   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.36   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Traditionally brewed and fermented, Miller Lite Ice allows ice crystals to form during the brewing process producing bold, refreshing taste in a low-calorie beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Panzuriel (1358) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - APR 2, 2003
The concept of Lite Ice beer continues to baffle me. This beer is pale yellow with a good, if fizzy and rapidly disappearing head. Somewhat watery taste and a tinge of something off. Not a good beer by any stretch of the imagination.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
gjamieson (80) - Canton, Georgia, USA - MAR 30, 2003
God this tastes like absolute shit. My dad brought me a case a year ago, and there's still 22 cans in the basement. Looks like piss, tastes like piss. Might as well piss in a can and pop it in the refrigerator. Yeech.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Shag (2637) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - MAR 14, 2003
Flashback 1998 - About the last time I ever saw this beer. I was not a fan back then and I thought it was a step below Icehouse which is not a compliment. That was also back when I thought the now defunct 'Miller Beer' (red label) was the bomb. I cant believe they still make it, I havent seen it in 4 years. One of the few beers I will rate on memory. However its forgetable

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 20/20
spicedad2 (78) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2003
Miller Lite Ice, aah, the classic beer to get drunk on. When I was in college, this a few friends and a few cases of this would make for one hell of a night. It doesn't smell great, it actually has an alcohol taste to it, while being easy to drink. It's a fairly sweet tasting beer, I guess alot of malts and other fermentables in the MLI wort.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - DEC 17, 2002
I really hate ice beers. All of them. I donít mind regular Miller Lite so much.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Gearwar (56) - Rochester, New Hampshire, USA - DEC 8, 2002
It is the perfect college beer because of the high alcohol content and low calories (which helps avoid the freshman 15)

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
DrunkCaleb (69) - Michigan, USA - NOV 21, 2002
The better light beer because it has more alcohol. If youíre already drinking this, itís giving you exactly what you want. Nothing out of the ordinary.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Crash (531) - Macomb, Illinois, USA - NOV 6, 2002

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
slinkymello (137) - Ann Arbor, Michigan, USA - OCT 17, 2002
Somehow a can of this ended up in my refridgerator among the bells expedition stouts, old foghorns and guinnesses... I think my roommate downstairs bought a case of this when her friends came in town... so, Iím thinking "lite ice"... what the hell? The worst of both worlds... now combined... oh joy. So, Iím pissed thatís its sitting there among such good quality beer and I decide to drink it before class. The can says... "for a taste that goes all out." I hope so... so I take a sip... and... what the shit? do i detect some floral notes? is this possible... it was! it tasted like a friggin lambic for half a second! I think im going crazy... maybe its the metal... who knows

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
ClarkVV (3892) - Allston, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 10, 2002
UPDATED: APR 7, 2004 HAHAHA. Get rid of the calories, bring back the alcohol! what a concept! too bad it tastes like crap.