RATINGS: 83   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.31   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Traditionally brewed and fermented, Miller Lite Ice allows ice crystals to form during the brewing process producing bold, refreshing taste in a low-calorie beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Slick (1969) - Thief River Falls, Minnesota, USA - JUN 28, 2003
I can't understand how these guys get away with brewing this kind of swill.If it wern't for some macro moron at the party last night i wouldn't have had the chance to try some,and he had it for almost a year in his garage so i think you can figure out the rest as far as the taste goes.It still had a nice golden color,the aroma was weak at best,and the taste was terrible mild on everything with nothing to offer to the well rounded taste conniseur.it was worth a try but it was not worth trying again thankfully.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
Shipman (48) - Spring City, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 21, 2003
Lite and Ice beer does not work. They need to stop trying. It kills the head and has a very watery taste.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Panzuriel (1513) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - APR 2, 2003
The concept of Lite Ice beer continues to baffle me. This beer is pale yellow with a good, if fizzy and rapidly disappearing head. Somewhat watery taste and a tinge of something off. Not a good beer by any stretch of the imagination.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
gjamieson (80) - Canton, Georgia, USA - MAR 30, 2003
God this tastes like absolute shit. My dad brought me a case a year ago, and there's still 22 cans in the basement. Looks like piss, tastes like piss. Might as well piss in a can and pop it in the refrigerator. Yeech.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
Shag (2718) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - MAR 14, 2003
Flashback 1998 - About the last time I ever saw this beer. I was not a fan back then and I thought it was a step below Icehouse which is not a compliment. That was also back when I thought the now defunct 'Miller Beer' (red label) was the bomb. I cant believe they still make it, I havent seen it in 4 years. One of the few beers I will rate on memory. However its forgetable

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 20/20
spicedad2 (78) - Huntingdon Valley, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2003
Miller Lite Ice, aah, the classic beer to get drunk on. When I was in college, this a few friends and a few cases of this would make for one hell of a night. It doesn't smell great, it actually has an alcohol taste to it, while being easy to drink. It's a fairly sweet tasting beer, I guess alot of malts and other fermentables in the MLI wort.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Ringo (963) - Loveland, Colorado, USA - DEC 17, 2002
I really hate ice beers. All of them. I donít mind regular Miller Lite so much.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Gearwar (56) - Rochester, New Hampshire, USA - DEC 8, 2002
It is the perfect college beer because of the high alcohol content and low calories (which helps avoid the freshman 15)

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
DrunkCaleb (69) - Michigan, USA - NOV 21, 2002
The better light beer because it has more alcohol. If youíre already drinking this, itís giving you exactly what you want. Nothing out of the ordinary.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20