overall

RATINGS: 2252   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 8/20
rolfc81 (31) - - AUG 18, 2014
Can on golf course at CFA outing. Good ice cold but not as good as Coors Light........

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
arondee (557) - Phoenix, Arizona, USA - AUG 17, 2014
My mother in law left some of these in my fridge over the weekend so in the name of science I thought I would review one. The pour is light pee yellow with a small head that disappears almost immediately. The carbonation is on the heavy side. Aroma is sweet corn and grass. The taste....itís a crappy lager not much to say. Generally these types of beers are inoffensive and very watery. This is definitely watery but it also has a spoiled off-taste. Just gross.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
drsordr (1037) - Loveland, Ohio, USA - AUG 17, 2014
Just figured out Iíve never rated this. Can pour very light yellow. Nose generic sweet and adjunct. Taste sonar to nose with a little more grainy flavor. No finish.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Bearslapper (4) - - AUG 16, 2014 does not count
I have had seltzer water with more flavor. This stuff is brewed about 12 miles from my house. I was given some at a Chamber meeting where I was speaking. When I had a chance, I poured it out.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Boomersmancave1 (58) - Indiana, USA - AUG 15, 2014
Watery corn taste. I think itís better than Coors light, which is just water. About the only thing itís good for is college parties and soaking wood chips for the smoker.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Eric2572 (3) - Camp Pendleton, California, USA - AUG 10, 2014 does not count
Watery and cheap, like most American light beer but a step above Coors light or Bud light.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Insertpunhere (25) - Illinois, USA - AUG 7, 2014
Corny. I once drank Miller lite, I found a treasure map and looked for ancient gold. I didnít find it, but the adventure I had carrying a whip and wearing a hat made memories that canít be beat. Or was that Indiana Jones?

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
FestDecBeet (130) - - AUG 4, 2014
Look: pours a yellow straw color. White head. No lacing. Smell: corn. Very sweet. Malt. Taste: sweet malt. Corn. Feel: very thin. Light mouthful. High carbonation Overall: good feet to drink in mass quantities. Good for a hot day. First drank: long time ago.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
njnut (225) - Toms River, New Jersey, USA - AUG 3, 2014
Poured from keg at a party into clear plastic cup. A pale yellow with short lasting white head and some lace even with it in plastic. Aroma is faint malt and corn. Taste is corn, light malt and it had a metallic aftertaste. While not offensive it's not good either.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Ktwse (1947) - SWEDEN - JUL 28, 2014
Pours bland yellow, I suppose, I got it in a bottle. Aroma of light rye, corn and citrus. Bland slightly malty taste. Non-existent body. But only 96 calories!