overall

RATINGS: 2240   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.39   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
This carefully crafted pilsner uses the finest ingredients and brewing techniques to ensure rich, full-bodied beer taste at only 96 calories.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
MrRomero (1974) - Nolanville, USA - JUN 14, 2002
UPDATED: SEP 25, 2004 I would rather drink water although an ice cold one does go down well on a hot day and it is 'less filling'. Rerate: I actually taste malt in this one. Usually my go to beer when there is nothing else, and I mean nothing else.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
DEbeer (192) - West Virginia, USA - JUN 13, 2002
I thought that I had picked up my water instead of my beer. Not as offensive as Bud, though.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
bluemeow76 (693) - Lewis Center, Ohio, USA - JUN 12, 2002
Top of the line Frat beer.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
Dogbrick (7585) - Columbus, Ohio, USA - JUN 10, 2002
Why bother, seriously. At least it tasted slightly smoother than Amstel Light.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
MCO99 (6) - Chelmsford, Massachusetts, USA - JUN 8, 2002 does not count
The lowest of the low!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
neilrichards (191) - Leicestershire, ENGLAND - JUN 8, 2002
Its easy to drink gallons of this stuff - although that doesnt alter the fact that it tastes like cheap, bog standard lager. On to avoid.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
VTIrishman99 (64) - Virginia, USA - JUN 5, 2002
After 4 years of college, i’ve had enough miller lite to have my face pictured on Rusty Wallace’s car. However, I’m not a huge fan, in fact, I see little point in wasting so much dough on a beer that tastes only minimally better than the cheaper beers, so usually I pass right by Miller Lite and grab something else. Overall though, its a status beer for yuppies and college girls, so I try to avoid it.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
GPyott (67) - Kenosha, Wisconsin, USA - JUN 5, 2002
Not quite as bad as Coors Light, but not much better either. This is one of my friend’s beer-of-choice… yes, we question his sexuality too. If you are looking for a decent light (should one actually exist), you’d be well advised to try Molson Light.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
samustdog (73) - USA - JUN 5, 2002
One of my first few beers....sigh, memories. That doesn’t change the fact that this is just about as bad as most of the major American ’college’ beers. Leave this one at college, please.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
JohnDo2000 (99) - Metairie, Louisiana, USA - MAY 31, 2002
Great for festivals/ballgames, etc, but not a bar drink at all. Don’t quite understand the big hype over all the miller products, but its a decent light beer.