overall

RATINGS: 32   MEAN: 1.75/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.91   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Boystout (1000) - Chisinau, MOLDOVA - AUG 18, 2004
4.2%. Canned. Called "Miller Beer". Sorry for opening this can, it was a mistake. Not the swill but pretty near...

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
BigBilly (127) - London W3 6PF, ENGLAND - JUL 29, 2004
440ml can purchased chilled. Its the same can but its not called Pilsner here. Correctly so. Poured a clear light amber with lots of bubbles sticking to the side of the glass.The Silverlink was an hour late again so this had warmed up a bit by the time I got home to drink it. Not much head & a flavour which hints of rice.Surprisingly crisp & refreshing & no nasty chemical or metallic taste.Not bad mouthfeel. Slightly bitter finish. This beer is actually OK. I could drink a skinful watching the cricket on a balmy Summer day.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
REDDOGICE (202) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 7, 2004
(tap.) I hate all miller shit this stuff is so bad. my freinds drink this shit...... they love miller too

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
mullet (849) - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - JUL 1, 2004
I was very excited to find this on the shelves of Acland Cellars - I have now had the holy trinity of American beer (Bud, Miller, Coors)!!! Comes in a lovely silver can promising me a chance of winning a Lazyboy recliner (I thought a lazyboy was some kind of bomb from that old computer game Scorched Earth.) Anyway if this is one of the beers American beer geeks complain about then they need to come to Australia and find out about the REAL shit beer. Iíve got to admit that this was VERY light in flavour - the only thing that really stood out was a light hint of maltiness in the aroma and a vaguely ricey flavour, but compared to Australian megalagers which are racked with filthy metallic, grassy, chemical flavours this is like fine Champagne! Quite watery, but I like water. Strangely this really hit the spot. I could definitely see myself sucking down a few of these in the shower after a basketball game! This would have to be one of the easiest-to-drink beers Iíve had. Makes me want to go and knock VB down a few points. Oh yeah itís thin, as in THIN.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
SilkTork (5166) - Rochester, Kent, United Kingdom, Kent, ENGLAND - OCT 11, 2003
It's called Miller Beer over here. Same can, same picture, but in the small print on the side it says Miller Beer. I drank this cold, straight from the can as a real man should. It did the job. It washed down my greasy chips quite nicely. Points for that. A few days later I find the can behind my PC with some beer still at the bottom. Being a real man I drunk it. Whilst not being a world class beverage, it was still surprisingly drinkable.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Shag (2584) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - JUL 28, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 3, 2003 As part of my Miller loyalty in the late 90's I must rate this. This was at one time my favorite beer. But I had never drank anything but swill. This beer is no longer with us. Ironic as it is I remember it having more character than most other crappy beers. I do miss my Miller Red Label. It certainly wouldn't be my favorite these days, but in 1997 it was my beer. Ah memories, one last good bye to the defunct Miller Red Label beer. I was hesitant to rate this on memory as I don't like doing that, but in this case I felt the need to.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Spiesy (2338) - Sydney, Greater London, AUSTRALIA - APR 29, 2003
Draught. What a difference draught beer makes. The venue was also a brand new, very trendy bar in Old Street, called Grand Central. The venue doesn't matter, the fact that all the lines were next to new and very clean does. In any case served correctly this beer was very reasonable indead. It had geniune pilsner qualities, with lightly-malted palate with a gentle dryness. Some depth in the malt flavour as well.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
ferox (84) - Newcastle, ENGLAND - FEB 3, 2003
Seemed that this and good ol' Bud were the only two beers available in Florida when I visited. In short, they are both as vile as each other. Slightly prefer miller though.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
OlJuntan64 (1265) - Perth, AUSTRALIA - JAN 2, 2003
Medium gold crystal clear with miniscule very short lasting head. No discernable odour - no - wait, the í33 exportí skunkiness is still there even though I have thoroughly rinsed the glass. Wow - super-ultra-mega watery with a touch of malt an a microsecond reference to something citric? Has to be one of the one of the most tasteless beers I have ever tasted. . . . er. . . . put into my mouth.

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
leaparsons (7961) - Leicester, Leicestershire, ENGLAND - NOV 2, 2002
Truely dreadful. Sparkling mineral water has more taste than this. Oh, and its served so cold that you could inflict cryogenics on yourself.