overall

RATINGS: 32   MEAN: 1.75/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.91   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
gugga (27) - Gainesville, Florida, USA - AUG 13, 2005
ok beer.. not my fav nor pick, will not go out and buy it... but itís ok for a pilsner... had it once or twice

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Spiesy (2338) - Sydney, Greater London, AUSTRALIA - APR 29, 2003
Draught. What a difference draught beer makes. The venue was also a brand new, very trendy bar in Old Street, called Grand Central. The venue doesn't matter, the fact that all the lines were next to new and very clean does. In any case served correctly this beer was very reasonable indead. It had geniune pilsner qualities, with lightly-malted palate with a gentle dryness. Some depth in the malt flavour as well.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Shag (2637) - Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA - JUL 28, 2003
UPDATED: DEC 3, 2003 As part of my Miller loyalty in the late 90's I must rate this. This was at one time my favorite beer. But I had never drank anything but swill. This beer is no longer with us. Ironic as it is I remember it having more character than most other crappy beers. I do miss my Miller Red Label. It certainly wouldn't be my favorite these days, but in 1997 it was my beer. Ah memories, one last good bye to the defunct Miller Red Label beer. I was hesitant to rate this on memory as I don't like doing that, but in this case I felt the need to.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
SilkTork (5275) - Rochester, Kent, United Kingdom, Kent, ENGLAND - OCT 11, 2003
It's called Miller Beer over here. Same can, same picture, but in the small print on the side it says Miller Beer. I drank this cold, straight from the can as a real man should. It did the job. It washed down my greasy chips quite nicely. Points for that. A few days later I find the can behind my PC with some beer still at the bottom. Being a real man I drunk it. Whilst not being a world class beverage, it was still surprisingly drinkable.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
BigBilly (127) - London W3 6PF, ENGLAND - JUL 29, 2004
440ml can purchased chilled. Its the same can but its not called Pilsner here. Correctly so. Poured a clear light amber with lots of bubbles sticking to the side of the glass.The Silverlink was an hour late again so this had warmed up a bit by the time I got home to drink it. Not much head & a flavour which hints of rice.Surprisingly crisp & refreshing & no nasty chemical or metallic taste.Not bad mouthfeel. Slightly bitter finish. This beer is actually OK. I could drink a skinful watching the cricket on a balmy Summer day.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Valfar (78) - San Miguel, EL SALVADOR - OCT 27, 2013
A very standard beer, nothing special actually. It has an average pale color, few foam and little fuzz. Its taste is kind of dry and a bit corn-like.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
RichardGretton (4293) - Leicestershire, ENGLAND - JUL 12, 2002
Served best ice cold. Lacks flavour (other than a water and chemical feel), but better than I expected.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
iammadeofjelly (192) - Liverpool, Merseyside, ENGLAND - OCT 27, 2005
Call me strange, but i actually kinda like this beer. Midly sweet, but the taste is sorta, you canít quite grasp it. easy to drink a lot of. Nice cold, if i had to pick a beer real quick in a shop id just grab this. Pours well, well done america, best thing you ever did.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
mullet (849) - Melbourne, AUSTRALIA - JUL 1, 2004
I was very excited to find this on the shelves of Acland Cellars - I have now had the holy trinity of American beer (Bud, Miller, Coors)!!! Comes in a lovely silver can promising me a chance of winning a Lazyboy recliner (I thought a lazyboy was some kind of bomb from that old computer game Scorched Earth.) Anyway if this is one of the beers American beer geeks complain about then they need to come to Australia and find out about the REAL shit beer. Iíve got to admit that this was VERY light in flavour - the only thing that really stood out was a light hint of maltiness in the aroma and a vaguely ricey flavour, but compared to Australian megalagers which are racked with filthy metallic, grassy, chemical flavours this is like fine Champagne! Quite watery, but I like water. Strangely this really hit the spot. I could definitely see myself sucking down a few of these in the shower after a basketball game! This would have to be one of the easiest-to-drink beers Iíve had. Makes me want to go and knock VB down a few points. Oh yeah itís thin, as in THIN.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
TINOZACCA (146) - Cleveland, Ohio, USA - AUG 24, 2005
It has a pretty color. And it goes down very smooth. Watered down, but slightly malty, or roasted hops. A nice beer when served very cold.