Miller Special Reserve
     click to upload

RATINGS: 7   MEAN: 1.66/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.17   ABV: -

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
freezy (55) - Minnesota, USA - JUL 23, 2011
I thought this was a great attempt from Miller. It did pour pretty nice with a decent white head. Golden color. There was a light but good barley malt flavor. Hopping was pretty tame. Crystal, cascade combo maybe?? I’m sure they didn’t want to scare the High-Life crowd away. Drinkable, expensive...but they should have stuck with the "special edition" market. It helps sell the cheap beer

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Bov (9050) - Bienne, SWITZERLAND - JAN 30, 2009
5.9% - I had this beer many years ago at one time when I was only giving ratings to the beers but was too lazy and stupid to write down my thoughts. I will update this as soon as I get my hands on this beer again.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
achtungpv (205) - Austin, Texas, USA - NOV 26, 2004
Is this stuff still produced? I drank this in college because of the cool fluted bottle. I liked it a lot then, but then again I thought Mickey’s was good too.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
REDDOGICE (202) - nantucket, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 7, 2004
A-B world select is even better than this........ this is ....... utter swill.......... i dont like it

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
burgerlicious (308) - Indianapolis, Indiana, USA - APR 28, 2004
woah. special reserve? they should have kept it reserved! this was supposed to be a good beer?!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
JPDIPSO (4956) - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA - APR 27, 2004
This was an effort to come out with a super premium. Slightly darker than the typical straw color with a off white dense head. Light malt and floral hops aroma. Flavors align with the aromas. Miller's "World Select" only sever years ahead of A-B.

0.6