overall

RATINGS: 94   WEIGHTED AVG: 3.34   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
A full hop regiment attributes to a fresh citrus aroma and earthy flavor all balanced by lightly toasted malts. Not long ago, workers would be called to their union mandated beer breaks with the pull of the chain activated steam whistle. Beer bucket boys would hustle cold brew out to the workers before they returned to the production line. Our Pull Chain Pail Ale is a tribute to the working men and women who built this great city. Back to work!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
MIBRomeo (2562) - Wisconsin, USA - JAN 16, 2005
a cloudy copper yellow hugh w/ a thin white head w/ great lacing... the smell was grapefruit (light) and pine needles.. the palate was thin and carbonated. The flavor was mildly hoppy w/ a sort of stale finish overall I was unimpressed and wouldnít drink this again.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
bpreo (1670) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - MAY 12, 2011
to me this beer is just very average. the flavor is too sharp, makes me hiccup. Iím sorry, but Iím just not feeling this beer right now. Give me a couple months and Iíll try it again, and see if I like it better then. i probably will never try it again though.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
clingman71 (297) - Centerville, Ohio, USA - JUL 31, 2005
UPDATED: DEC 2, 2007 Draft-brewery. I had high expectaions for Milwaukee Ale House. I tried the APA and was very disappointed. I t looked good, had an ok aroma, but average, and I am being generous, flavor. It wasnít good, just quaffable. The place seemed more interested in the band and being as "hot spot" than being a "craft" brewery. I saw more people drinking macros than the house beers, this is a serious problem.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
reliantkcar (102) - USA - FEB 28, 2010
hay, citrus, floral, golden, cloudy, minimal head, light sweetness, medium bitterness, medium sourness, medium body, thin feel, soft carbonation, bitter,