RATINGS: 5   MEAN: 0.68/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.93   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
TwoSipDip (8894) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - MAY 5, 2013
Can @ home picked up at Supermarket Fort Collins. Pours a clear golden appearance with a white head that is gone in no time. Corn, grape drank, apple, and bland hops in the nose. Metallic, corny, apple flavor with some booze on the finish. Fucken sucks.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
Jlove (1) - Denver, Colorado, USA - FEB 13, 2013 does not count
This review clearly takes into consideration pricing, which for whatever reason is left out of the grading scale of the website. Anyways.. Donít know about the other cry babies here whining about this beer.. but I love it. Can get a 30 pack at my local liquor store for $15.. Canít beat that. Granted, there is some great small batch beer out there - I have had at least most of the micro brews under the sun being in one of the hot spots for micro brews...(shameless Colorado plug).. But moreover, I donít believe any of the other 30-pack brands can touch this one when you consider price. Another reviewer mentioned this is attractive to binge drinking; This is surely a case of quantity over quality, but I usually am heavy on the quantity side regardless. Truly, I would prefer to have 10 different beers to choose from every time I put my hand in the cooler, but if youíre on the cheap this gets my seal of approval. Or then you could always just alternate between Cave Creek Chili Beer and this one.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
pkbites (673) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - OCT 24, 2012
The blue and silver can is neat looking. Average looking macro pour with dead head but some lacing on the glass. Aroma is horrible: rotting vegetables and vomit, I kid not. Taste is of burnt rubber, chemical something or other, and syrupy ethanol burn. This is easily one of the worst ice beers ever. Not even good as an alcohol delivery system as I canít even choke down 1 can of it. Liquor store in West Allis was selling these for 50 cents each, so no real loss chucking this out! Blech!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Syzzer (581) - Oregon, USA - AUG 13, 2011
Horrible tasting beer. Typical macro brew, attractive to binge drinking due to "ice" = high alcohol content

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
tennessejed420 (927) - Denver, Colorado, USA - JAN 14, 2011
can. This is one of the worst beers I"ve ever tasted. Drain pour. Flavor is harsh, adjuct filled, with literally a finish of vomit, bile, gross sourness. It literally tastes like your mouth tastes after barfing, no joke. Simply an abomination. Only giving it .6 and not .5 because its conceivable I will have a worse beer in my lifetime.