overall

RATINGS: 477   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.29   EST. CALORIES: 177   ABV: 5.9%
Carefully ice brewed from the finest malted barley, selected cereal grains and choicest hops. Contains no additives or preservatives.

mags3999 (36) - Manitowoc, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 12, 2001
The beast ice will kick your ass

Natedog99 (1) - USA - DEC 14, 2001 does not count
Best beer i have ever drank in my life. this is definently my B.O.B.(beer of choice) I would take a bullet just to save a can from spilling, i want an IV of beast ice flowing through my veins. I hope everyone else will drink as much of it as i do

xnivekx99 (1) - Salisbury, Maryland, USA - MAR 5, 2002 does not count
10 bucks for a 30 pack and it is strong... awesome

Slimshadow1344 (18) - USA - OCT 2, 2002
My only friend is Beast Ice and a sock named Wiggles. Need I say more?

BeastMasters99 (2) - USA - OCT 5, 2002 does not count
patrick, jesse, and jason are the beast masters we are dedicated to the beast to say the least and we will bust till we are deceased.... if you diss the best you’ll die like the rest cause the beast will put you to the test....the dedication is beyond everything imaginable...we will die for the beast and represent to the fullest it will live inside us forever!!!!! Black in blue stay true!!!!

TheReverend99 (2) - USA - OCT 29, 2002 does not count
This is the beast value beer for the money

Pikes2002 (4) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 30, 2002 does not count
Just like the original, but better. No Garnet & Gold on the can, but more alcohol makes me smile. Oh yeah, and Beast has Bite. And it tastes yummy. And it’s good. Go PiKA Buggy.

victorious99 (13) - Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - NOV 1, 2002
Has a little bit of a metalic aftertaste, but the alcohol content more than makes up for that. After the first couple you can’t taste it anyway. Great beer for college or getting really messed up.

SKIPPY68 (1) - USA - OCT 15, 2003 does not count
WITHOUT A DOUBT THE BEST BEER IVE EVER DRUNK SMOOTH AND MELLOW AND ITS WORTH EVERY BIT WHAT THE 5.00 DOLLAR CHARGE FOR A 12 WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMAND IT TO ANY FELLOW BEER DRINKER

drunkenbum84 (73) - kenosha, Wisconsin, USA - APR 13, 2005
UPDATED: FEB 3, 2011 Even though I am giving this beer a perfect rating, it is by no means a perfect beer. It’s a little harsh and its hangovers can be brutal, but for a college student who wants to get wasted for cheap this beer is awesome. It’s better than natty and keystones ice varieties although that isn’t saying much. I think I’m rating this beer so high just based on my past experiences with this stuff.