overall
n/a

RATINGS: 508   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.17   EST. CALORIES: 126   ABV: 4.2%
Introduced in 1986, Milwaukee’s Best Light features premium taste, without the premium price. Milwaukee’s Best Light aspires to be the best choice to share because it believes that the best times are spent kicking back with friends and enjoying a quality beer.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
Bigboyz (1) - - DEC 9, 2012 does not count
Listen folks, I have been drinking "The Beast" for 20 years, and feel personally responsible for keeping the 3rd shift working at the brewery! I know it may not be the best of the best of light beers, but with 4.3% alcohol, 3.5 carbs, and $10.99 (+tax) a case, just EXACTLY what do you expect???? Buck up beer drinkers...yeah, it may be a bit watery, but the buzz is still there.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Beerathon (1108) - Harrisburg, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 26, 2012
I was at hunting camp and this was the only option, therefore I drank it. Reminds me so much of Ol’ Mud (aka- Old Milwaukee), and that’s not a good thing.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BMMillsy (1270) - Florida, USA - OCT 28, 2012
The main reason I avoided kef parties. Granted, it's easy to do a keg stand with this water. ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 3/20
DavoleBomb (1467) - Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 15, 2012
Poured into a pils glass from a 12 oz. can. The official brew of my dad and thus the official brew of me back in my thieving highschool days. 2.5 A: Clear yellow color. This is actually a good bit darker than most of its bretheren. Two fingers of frothy white head that didn’t last very long, but did leave a few whisps of lacing. 1.5 S: There’s no getting around the fact that this doesn’t smell good. Big rice component and without much in the way of malt. Hops aren’t even worth mentioning, but I just did, so oh well. 1.5 T: It’s definitely as bland as the nose, but it doesn’t taste as ricey as you would expect. That said, there’s still no sign of malt or hops. A sorry excuse for beer. 3.0 M: Light body (obviously), but it’s not too bad overall. It’s quite creamy for how light it is. The carbonation is high, but not as obnoxiously high as some. 1.5 D: It is what it is. I’m just glad I’m not in highschool anymore. Serving type: can Reviewed on: 09-26-2012 20:33:46

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 20/20
bradlygilbert (1) - Georgia, USA - AUG 17, 2012 does not count
this is so delicious, i got the most raging boner ive had my entire life. the taste, aroma, palate, appearance, and just overall satisfaction of drinking this was jizzworthy

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Chudwick (2005) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - JUL 20, 2012
12oz can - pours like a pale lager. Flavor is corn. Taste is lightly sweet. Easy to drink. Not offensive.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
b3shine (5195) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 14, 2012
Can to pint. Looks, tastes and feels like the original, only lighter. Not good. At all.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
LKT1983 (110) - Benton, Kentucky, USA - MAY 30, 2012
The worst beer I’ve ever had. Went to a house party and they were giving it away. Even on tap, its horrible. I just gave my cup to a chick and left.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
BVery (5978) - Burnsville, Minnesota, USA - APR 30, 2012
UPDATED: DEC 29, 2013 24-oz can. This is possibly the blandest, flattest, most non-beer flavored beer I’ve ever had. Another one I’ll never have to have again now that I have the tick.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Rrauth (1115) - North Carolina, USA - APR 10, 2012
Can. Got it at mystery beer dollar night. Flavored water. My first one of these. I even avoided these in college. I bet these would be fine for beer number 6 and beyond. Milwauke's Best light: perfect for your eighth beer" ---Rated via Beer Buddy for iPhone