overall
n/a

RATINGS: 853   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
luttonm (2170) - Belgrade, SERBIA - JAN 19, 2014
24oz can in Seattle. Sweet pale lager. Smooth, creamy. Pale yellow with mild white head. Grape, grain, apple juice. Not the worst, but not very crisp or refreshing.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Eberndt (165) - - JAN 11, 2014
Used to drink this a lot as its extremely cheap. That’s also why my grandpa drank it toom

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
HuskerTan (458) - Holdrege, Nebraska, USA - DEC 29, 2013
UPDATED: DEC 30, 2013 Can. A- Grains, water. A- Yellow color, clear liquid, minimal head. T- Grains, water. P- Light body, thin texture, average carbonation, abrupt finish. O- Very little taste. Watery and no flavor.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
jbuskirk (411) - Holdrege, Nebraska, USA - DEC 27, 2013
Deductive reasoning tells me this is piss rather than beer. Looks like piss, smells like piss, tastes like piss. Of course, I’m just guessing on the last one. For all I know, this might taste worse than piss.

1.1
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Headbanger (3230) - Aurora, Illinois, USA - NOV 25, 2013
12oz bottle (old notes)-Pours yellow with a decent head. Aroma of corn and grains. Taste of the same. This light bodied brew is not as bad as other pale lagers in the price category.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Brouwerij (915) - Boulder, Colorado, USA - NOV 17, 2013
Can. Pours clear straw gold with quickly settling head. Thin lace. Aroma is corn, very sweet, stale, hint of bitter, cracker malt. Flavor is corn, sugar, with a mild malt, very sweet finish. Soft carbonation, light body, and syrupy texture. A poor macro lager.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
unclemattie (4127) - Georgia, USA - NOV 13, 2013
12oz can. Found it in the 99¢ ice bin @ Olde Crabapple Bottle Shoppe. Pours fizzy yellow, tall white foam. Aroma of sweet adjuncts & noble hops. Pale grains flavor. Tastes light an American Lager. (3879)

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
BeerKurve (488) - - NOV 7, 2013
Very Pale Yellow color with a high amount of carbonation and a foamy head; No lacing. Smell is cereal grains, pale malts, grassiness and cooked corn with the taste pretty much the same but with a more pronounced barley taste. Body is light but heavily carbonation. For adjunct lager, it’s not bad.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Valfar (78) - San Miguel, EL SALVADOR - OCT 27, 2013
All the aspects of this beer are quite good. It has a medium body with a decent blond color, fuzz and foam. Its taste is quite bitter and malty and its aroma is a bit soft but noticeable.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
Alextricity (509) - Michigan, USA - OCT 5, 2013
Jul0113 on the bottom of the 24oz can. Bought for like... I don’t remember. $1.50? Appearance: --Skipping. I tend to just drink these adjunct lagers out of the can.-- Smell: Corn sweetness. Malt. It just smells like an ordinary 5% adjunct lager... well, I shouldn’t say that. Some have a metallic note or something like that... this is without that, fortunately. Taste/feel: I think I should be bitch slapped. I don’t hate this beer. I really don’t. At all. As a matter of fact, I *gulp*... enjoy it? A pleasant carbonation, goes down smooth, sweet (but not overly so), and there’s no funky metallic "off" bitterness on the finish. And that’s my honest review. Every now and then I want a cheap drink without having to make a drive to the craft store for warm and more expensive beer. This was one of those times. I’m surprised that this only has a 48 rating ... that’s considerably lower than a number of other adjunct lagers I’ve had that I thought were far less drinkable. Considering the price and fact that there’s nothing that makes me cringe about this beer, I’d certainly have it again.