overall
n/a

RATINGS: 853   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
JHunter (676) - British Columbia, CANADA - JAN 23, 2012
pale yellowish beer thin white head no aroma worth noting same with flavour

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
Chudwick (1969) - Cincyucky, Kentucky, USA - JAN 21, 2012
24oz can - pours pale gold with quickly diminishing white head and very light lacing. Nose is corn and cardboard. Aroma is a little hoppy. Taste is mildly bitter and faintly sweet. Light body and thin texture. Burpy. A very neutral beer after a few gulps. A good value.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Rodriguez (232) - Quito, ECUADOR - JAN 16, 2012
The cheapest beer I had some summers in the USA. Awful corn beer. I wll always remember a the worst beer I have ever have.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
RONCOD (216) - Uledi, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 16, 2011
Clear yellow color with almost no head. The taste was kind of sweet and watery. Drinkable beer if nothing else is available.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
Big_Pete (32) - Missouri, USA - NOV 8, 2011
The beast. The beast is pretty beastly, and not in a good way either. This beer gave me nightmares, and the can was talking to me. Never will be having this again. Bottle.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
jmagnus87 (2333) - Rockford, Illinois, USA - OCT 28, 2011
12oz can from Pick’s poured into a shaker. Pours a clear pale gold with about a finger of bright white head. Aroma of light hops with some metallic notes. Taste is very lightly bitter. Metal with a little bit of skunk at the end. Light bodied with a thin yet somewhat creamy texture. Fizzy carbonation and not much of a finish. Overall, it’s really not that bad. After an 11 hour workday, this kinda hits the spot. I would take this over any "light" beer any day.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
seymour (1391) - Maplewood, Missouri, USA - OCT 28, 2011
UPDATED: FEB 6, 2012 Tasted from tall-boy can into standard pint glass. Poured a crystal-clear light golden color with a huge, creamy, white head and even some nice lace. Rough fermented corn aroma, virtually no hops, faint grain, mild malt, and peppery lager phenols. Flavor was grainy, a little gritty or dusty, mellow with corn-grits mouthfeel and a crisp, dry finish. Bad but surprisingly drinkable, perhaps not as purely awful as I remembered.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Elderbeerman (7) - Rockton, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 20, 2011 does not count
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the old cliche goes...and here we have the Beauty that IS the Beast! Taste is so very subjective. I like this one. I have always. It’s a great session beer, at this abv level. It’s got a rather mild flavor- that holds up, by the way, compared to any of the other pale lagers: Coor’s, Bud, PBR, Miller, etc. So much of what we "taste" is actually what we expect, in our brains. I like it. I like a lot of other brands and styles for as many different reasons as there are brands and styles of beer. (Just give me a break with all the beer snobbery. I’m just sayin’...)

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ryanfolty (1829) - Bourbon County, Minnesota, USA - OCT 13, 2011
When college kids know this is garbage beer, then you really know what you got.

0.7
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Boliv (1148) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 2, 2011
Can. We called this "Milwaukee’s Beast" in college, for good reason. Fizzy clear yellow pour with considerable head. Aromas of skunk and stale malts, with no hop profile. If the beer is ice cold, the flavor is minimally offensive, with watery malt and alcohol. As it warms, say, during a game of beer pong, this gets pretty horrid, with a skunky stench developing and the flavor becoming adjunct-laden. Really, probably only had by college kids looking to get drunk on the cheap. [833]