overall
n/a

RATINGS: 854   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
AlGreen99 (33) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 31, 2002
Should be drinken once already drunk. But, even then... oh man its gross.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Under-age Drinker (96) - Colorado, USA - JAN 31, 2002
Alright, it doesn’t get more classic high school than this : First we venture out to Mo Ho’s for the rounds of cheap dueces, six packs, and 12’s. As I wait in the parking lot, I’m sittin driver in the SHO waiting for my 16 year old side-burn sporting friend to hustle out with box in hand...and then he does, and oh shit,a cop rolls in to the spot next to me. A total scare , but we escape unharmed with minimal use of the SHO’s speed. Oh well we say and the story continues. Second, we arrive at this girl’s house who had just broken up with her boyfriend that day and is now throwing a party to cheer herself up...classic...so as the story continues my six of Pabst goes down real quick, then i snatch a Beast from the 12 pack and that set me over the top....no more than 5 minutes after the last sip of Beast I was on the floor passed out and it was only 11...I blame this on the beast, it tasted bad and it put me out...but hey at least i had a good time and we have it all on video....

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
brianbray2199 (35) - USA - JAN 31, 2002
The perfect under-age drinking beer!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 29, 2002
Average at best. Fairly watery. The Light version is much better.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
bonestheman99 (11) - USA - JAN 26, 2002
this stuff is cheap pisswater and i get the worst hangovers off of it.........at least it’s cheap

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
beerstop (173) - Roanoke, Virginia, USA - JAN 23, 2002
UPDATED: FEB 5, 2003 I can't believe there are people out there rating this beer as a 5 out of 5. I drank this for years in college, but the goal of drinking beer back then was to get ripped. The less you could taste it and the cheaper it was, the better. This certainly fits that description. Few beers are as bad (The Beast Light comes to mind).

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
211Gramma99 (38) - Chico, California, USA - JAN 19, 2002
Cheap and not to bad

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Mirage19099 (3) - W. Lafayette, Indiana, USA - JAN 12, 2002 does not count
The Beast is a nasty tasting beer. I buy it anyways because its fun to laugh about it and call it ’the BEAST’.

FATGUY99 (2) - USA - JAN 10, 2002 does not count
Love this stuff! Drink it all the time! A band by the name of Mest even got their name from Milwaukee’s Best beer! Check them out at www.mestcrapp.com !

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
nmlump99 (8) - Michigan, USA - JAN 8, 2002 does not count
Taste like somone dropped ciggarette in my mug...cheap and where i live its the only kind you can get in 30 packs