overall
n/a

RATINGS: 870   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

Davhgbrew (947) - Seattle, Washington, USA - FEB 7, 2002
THE BEAST!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!

papaski99 (11) - USA - FEB 6, 2002
sucks, only chance that the brewers of this beer have of not going to hell is that its cheap and good for collegiate parties, drunken darts is the king of beer game

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
darkvibe (68) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Even the college guys don’t drink this.

jtharv3399 (6) - USA - FEB 3, 2002 does not count
ALL HAIL TO THE BEAST!!! then... ALL HAIL TO THE PORCELAIN THRONE!!! cheap to buy but you’ll make it up on the TP.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 11/20
Murphy (1759) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - FEB 2, 2002
A great shitty beer if you are poor. A classic college brew. No taste.

Hugerat99 (26) - USA - FEB 1, 2002
Haha, I think it’s amazing that there are enough 5.0 rankings featuring a caption ’long live the beast’ to even keep this thing’s rating above 1.0. This stuff is terrible, though I will confess to drinking it in large quantities at least once. Has to be made from unfiltered water from the ganges river. This beer will kick you in the stomach and then bash you in the ribs while you’re already defenseless.

0.6
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
AlGreen99 (33) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 31, 2002
Should be drinken once already drunk. But, even then... oh man its gross.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Under-age Drinker (96) - Colorado, USA - JAN 31, 2002
Alright, it doesn’t get more classic high school than this : First we venture out to Mo Ho’s for the rounds of cheap dueces, six packs, and 12’s. As I wait in the parking lot, I’m sittin driver in the SHO waiting for my 16 year old side-burn sporting friend to hustle out with box in hand...and then he does, and oh shit,a cop rolls in to the spot next to me. A total scare , but we escape unharmed with minimal use of the SHO’s speed. Oh well we say and the story continues. Second, we arrive at this girl’s house who had just broken up with her boyfriend that day and is now throwing a party to cheer herself up...classic...so as the story continues my six of Pabst goes down real quick, then i snatch a Beast from the 12 pack and that set me over the top....no more than 5 minutes after the last sip of Beast I was on the floor passed out and it was only 11...I blame this on the beast, it tasted bad and it put me out...but hey at least i had a good time and we have it all on video....

brianbray2199 (35) - USA - JAN 31, 2002
The perfect under-age drinking beer!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 29, 2002
Average at best. Fairly watery. The Light version is much better.