overall
n/a

RATINGS: 849   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.08   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
DasBierChef (1083) - Hudson, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 17, 2011
Really? Why am I even rating this... I’m done with college, thank you very much!

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Syzzer (572) - Oregon, USA - AUG 13, 2011
milwaukee’s best. Brewed specifically for binging and the high alcohol content. "THE BEAST" as known by college students

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Hudspart (538) - Byron Center, Michigan, USA - AUG 7, 2011
Bottle a couple of times in my life. Like most macro pale lagers, this is slightly flavored water.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
papsdatank (47) - Michigan, USA - JUL 29, 2011
Pours with the color of overhydrated piss with a fizzy white head. Smells of skunk, metal and corn. Taste follows the nose, though it does suck a lot, I can’t really complain due to the price, it’s like complaining about the quality of a free toy you got in a box of cereal, what do you expect?

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
dnstone (2112) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - JUL 26, 2011
Thank god, Ive tried Milwaukee’s best, because now I dont have to try any others. Light lager anyone?

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Bierkrug (2109) - Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Bavaria, GERMANY - JUL 23, 2011
355 ml bottle in New Jersey. I suspect someone mixed soda water with corn, shook and served ice cold. I didn’t expect anything great and it lived up to my expectations.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
alexsdad06 (4545) - Ohio, USA - JUL 15, 2011
12 oz. can. This was my dad’s beer of choice because it was cheaper than Hudepohl at the time. Pours a clear light golden color with a medium sized white head. The aroma and flavor consisted of sweet corn and a touch of apple juice. Slight metallic notes as well. I can’t spin this any other way; it’s not very good. I guess there are some out there that are worse though.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
Cletus (6331) - Connecticut, USA - MAY 28, 2011
Can carefully decanted into a beer glass while sitting on a nice deck overlooking the Long Island Sound on a nice sunny day as the speedboats and sailboats go by. Pours gold with a billowy white head that dissipates as the beer sits. Smells of apples, corn. some residual perfumy skunky dry notes. Tastes of apples and creamed corn with a light grainy finish. Quaffable for a cheap macro.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
JookyBeer (2) - - MAY 22, 2011 does not count
Sure, I’ve been drunk on The Beast more than once. Worst time was when in college I woke up on the floor from a party and started drinking the first can I could grab, which turned out to be warm Milwaukee’s Best. But the bad part is, my friend had pissed in that particular can, and I didn’t notice the difference until he woke up and told me halfway through. This is literally piss.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
dwyerpg (4356) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAY 15, 2011
Notorious for the bad aroma, Beast was a favorite purchase in college for the frats, but not when I was buying.