overall
n/a

RATINGS: 868   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

ChinaCat99 (14) - Michigan, USA - FEB 15, 2001
Let me say one thing, if an asshole tastes like shit, then I don’t know how to describe something that tastes worse than shit, so I’ll just call it ’the Beast’. Cereal grain beers suck!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
ampp (155) - Cleveland, Ohio, USA - FEB 10, 2001
I really haven’t had this since high school. As I recall, it was watery swill. You can really taste the aluminum can here. The only time it tasted halfway drinkale was ice cold and poured into a glass.

bipolar1 (268) - Hancock, Michigan, USA - FEB 13, 2001
Our local bar has 25 cent tapper night, and this fine, fine ’beer’ is featured. My favorite practical joke is to anonymously have the bartender send someone a tray of 12. Now you tell me where you can have more fun for 3 bucks.

1.2
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
JdoubleyouS (82) - Erie, Pennsylvania, USA - JAN 16, 2001
This shit is gross.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Paulynine99 (21) - East Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - DEC 14, 2000
This poorboy’s classic lacks in every area except an excellent nickame. The Beast is always there when your in the mood for bad beer in large quantities.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
P-tor44 (886) - Anchorage, Alaska, USA - NOV 18, 2000
Matt Whipple Drinks it, enough said

beerman991979 (137) - Old Town, Maine, USA - OCT 4, 2000
ok.. not beer.. but not water.. nor is it truly alcohol.. more like what’s left when you ferment sweaty testicles in boiling acid.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Raymo03 (9) - Orono, Maine, USA - SEP 19, 2000 does not count
Same great flavor as ’Beast Ice’ but less alcohol. If this is the best Milwaukee can put out, they might as well keep it.

John Ritcey99 (34) - Halifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA - JAN 17, 2001
If thats Milwaukee’s best then that states in trouble.

Zach Diesel (906) - Sisters, Oregon, USA - JAN 2, 2001
Really you can’t get much lower. It’s the official beer of the anti-good beer revolution. A pack of ’Beast’ drinkers told me how good it was when they harrassed me and two fellow aficianados. I struck back by asking one if I could have a beast, taking a sip saying ’hey this isn’t that bad’ then taking another sip and saying ’no maybe it is’ and then walking away leaving the opened beast sit there. If this is Milwaukee’s best, I quiver in fear thinking about what it’s worst is.