overall
n/a

RATINGS: 853   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
muzzlehatch (4424) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - MAR 1, 2002
There are many, many beers vying for the ’least character’ and ’most unmemorable’ awards in the Ratebeer hall of fame. I nominate this sterling candidate, which I often find waiting for me when I visit my parents back in southern Wisconsin. 5.99 a case? Heaven to the cheap, ’of-the-people’ Republican.

JohnnyJ (4267) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 19, 2006
Milwaukees Best? If thats true then Milwaukee must be in hell. This stuff is nasty... buy only as the last option.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
Beerman6686 (4220) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - MAY 21, 2008
this beer isnt ever really worthy of a description. Aroma is of cheap adjuncts. very pale yellow. Flavor is is rice and corn and metal.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
nick76 (4180) - Tampa, Florida, USA - JAN 3, 2005
UPDATED: JAN 26, 2007 This beer is an embarrassment to Milwaukee. You, I, and Milwaukee can do better than this. On the plus side it is cheap and that’s all most people who buy this beer are looking for. Weak and metallic with a sweet sour smell. A true last resort beer.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
unclemattie (4135) - Georgia, USA - NOV 13, 2013
12oz can. Found it in the 99¢ ice bin @ Olde Crabapple Bottle Shoppe. Pours fizzy yellow, tall white foam. Aroma of sweet adjuncts & noble hops. Pale grains flavor. Tastes light an American Lager. (3879)

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
reebtogi (4103) - Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA - JUN 10, 2006
What the commercial description says, except for the premium taste part. I would not recommend this beer.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Aurelius (4062) - Tallahassee, Florida, USA - APR 7, 2003
Faint flavor of banana. Actually it's just faint flavor all round. That's it, it tastes like banana seltzer water. Very watery. Lame packaging. Not offensive, just not... um... worth buying. I could see drinking this say, on a Sunday in Georgia because it was all you had and you couldn't buy anything else. This can't actually be in the lowest .4 percentile though.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
cheap (3973) - Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 26, 2006
UPDATED: DEC 27, 2006 I’m not expecting much from this beer, Milwaukee’s Best. Usually if it says best, you better be concerned. 12 oz pull top can, cost me $1 at the local pub but I know I can get this for 33 cents a can by the case if I so desire. I know this is a BMC, so you are mumbling ‘This can’t be the first time he’s tasted it?” No it is not….. I’ve had this countless times before I became an amateur ratebeerian. First, I wanted to get some experience with about 200 ‘good’ beers and really give this brew equal footing before I BMC step on it. So, this is neither a number padder nor a memory rate. This beer is being sampled as I review. It says it is brewed with the finest quality malt, barley and selected grain. Pours like any other good pale yellow beer I’ve poured in my former stooges and present steeler stein. Nice clear light yellow appearance. In a couple of places there is some carbonation rising. No offensive odor, as a matter of fact it does smell a little sweet attractive. Very gentleman like first taste, like a typical pale american lager. Nice creamy palate that is above average in carbonation. The slightly industrial finish is not as smooth as I would like to have for a lager, but there is nothing real offensive to it. I think this may be a drawback to those who love IPA or imp stouts. Overall; decent beer, nice price.

ClarkVV (3892) - Allston, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 10, 2002
There is a three way tie between this, genny cream ale and natty ice for the worst beer in the world in my book. After saying that. ive drank so much of this beer its ridiculous. gotta love fraternities. An awful skunky piss taste, with metallic notes, and a horrible horrible cereal alcohol syruppy taste that wont leave you for a couple days.

ben4321 (3812) - Hoboken, New Jersey, USA - MAR 5, 2009
Overall Impression: Ummmmmmmmm, if you can afford to, avoid...seriously awful, but hey, it’s cheap!