overall
n/a

RATINGS: 881   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.1/5   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
dwyerpg (5454) - Las Vegas, Nevada, USA - MAY 15, 2011
Notorious for the bad aroma, Beast was a favorite purchase in college for the frats, but not when I was buying.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
JPDIPSO (5450) - Wauwatosa, Wisconsin, USA - DEC 30, 2003
Can. Yellow straw color with a fisy bubbly white head. Damn these american standards make you work to find something. Dusty light malt aroma. Light brown sugar and slight mild grain flavor.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
obguthr (5424) - Staunton, Virginia, USA - MAR 16, 2007
Cheap, bland, some flavor. Unremarkable and bad, but maybe not as bad as its reputation.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
ClarkVV (5392) - Allston, Massachusetts, USA - JUL 10, 2002
There is a three way tie between this, genny cream ale and natty ice for the worst beer in the world in my book. After saying that. ive drank so much of this beer its ridiculous. gotta love fraternities. An awful skunky piss taste, with metallic notes, and a horrible horrible cereal alcohol syruppy taste that wont leave you for a couple days.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
JohnnyJ (5335) - San Diego, California, USA - AUG 19, 2006
Milwaukees Best? If thats true then Milwaukee must be in hell. This stuff is nasty... buy only as the last option.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 2/20
BrewDad (5328) - Olympia, Washington, USA - SEP 15, 2005
Well heres to the days of college. Uhhhhh Thsoe great 2 years that I do not remember going to school. Heres to you 3.59 a 12 pack you do the math. Those lab fees that enever got paid so we can ge another 12 pack along with 17 - .59cent hamburgers so we can eat. Heres to College beer.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
altonbrownd (5298) - Chevy Chase, Maryland, USA - FEB 19, 2009
Slammed some of these in college. Didn’t know better then. Avoid at all cost now. Pale yellow, medium head. Smells rank. Taste of carboard. Putrid.

1.3
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
heemer77 (5283) - Urbandale, Iowa, USA - NOV 10, 2003
UPDATED: JUL 11, 2005 Really not too bad for a macro. Actually has a little flavor that is very light and not offensive. At least it is drinkable. Faint corn and some light flowey hops. This is not as bad as the rating indicates.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
cheap (5153) - Beaver Valley, Beaver County, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 26, 2006
UPDATED: DEC 27, 2006 I’m not expecting much from this beer, Milwaukee’s Best. Usually if it says best, you better be concerned. 12 oz pull top can, cost me $1 at the local pub but I know I can get this for 33 cents a can by the case if I so desire. I know this is a BMC, so you are mumbling ‘This can’t be the first time he’s tasted it?” No it is not….. I’ve had this countless times before I became an amateur ratebeerian. First, I wanted to get some experience with about 200 ‘good’ beers and really give this brew equal footing before I BMC step on it. So, this is neither a number padder nor a memory rate. This beer is being sampled as I review. It says it is brewed with the finest quality malt, barley and selected grain. Pours like any other good pale yellow beer I’ve poured in my former stooges and present steeler stein. Nice clear light yellow appearance. In a couple of places there is some carbonation rising. No offensive odor, as a matter of fact it does smell a little sweet attractive. Very gentleman like first taste, like a typical pale american lager. Nice creamy palate that is above average in carbonation. The slightly industrial finish is not as smooth as I would like to have for a lager, but there is nothing real offensive to it. I think this may be a drawback to those who love IPA or imp stouts. Overall; decent beer, nice price.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
CapFlu (5096) - Victoria, British Columbia, CANADA - DEC 8, 2002
Anything I write would make this beer seem better than it is. Very watery, no head, no flavour, VERY watery