overall
n/a

RATINGS: 856   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Karl Parkinson99 (8) - Hudson, Wisconsin, USA - SEP 7, 2001 does not count

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
nmlump99 (8) - Michigan, USA - JAN 8, 2002 does not count
Taste like somone dropped ciggarette in my mug...cheap and where i live its the only kind you can get in 30 packs

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Kemijaba99 (8) - USA - MAY 27, 2002 does not count
The nasty swill to ever grace the planet with its presence. But the beast is dirt cheap, so it’s well known by the college crowd. Quanity over quality, eh?

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
cheapbeer187 (8) - Clarksville, Indiana, USA - SEP 23, 2007 does not count
For some unknown reason ( besides the fact I’m cheap) I love this beer!! I look forward to popping one of these open every night!

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
millerman99 (7) - USA - APR 25, 2001 does not count
clearly this is the worst..id rather drink piss then this crap!!

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
hophead4499 (7) - Georgia, USA - JUN 26, 2002 does not count
Decent crap nothing more nothing less.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
tomahok (7) - CANADA - OCT 5, 2004 does not count
If this is their best I’d hate to taste thier worst. Lackless flavour, little fizz, horrible taste.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
church (7) - USA - AUG 12, 2005 does not count
Deffinately the worst beer I’ve ever had. The aroma reminds me a bit of eggs...not good. It doesn’t look so bad in a glass. It’s deffinately better from a glass than from the can. I’ve seen worse colors, but the overall flavor begs the question as to whether or not this is even a real beer. This beer offends my pallate, passes over the lips like acid, reaches the tongue like hard liquor (alcohol taste in a bad way) and slides down the throat like pine needles. The aftertaste could be worse...but deffinately could be better. I’ve heard people say "hey...you can’t beat the price." Bullshit! this beer is inexcusable at any price. If you want an ultra cheap beer to pass off on the neighbors, opt for Busch. I’d burn the house down of a neighbor that offered me this swill.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
mattr2099 (7) - Illinois, USA - MAY 4, 2002 does not count
The best of the ultra-cheap. That doesn’t say much, and neither does this... it’s comparable to Budweiser.

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
whateverlol99 (7) - USA - DEC 4, 2001 does not count
here’s a world class beer for you. Seriously all sarcasm aside it’s about the best shit you can get for 8 dollars a case. But honestly now... I think they charge more for bottled water. I give this beer credit for it’s affordability