overall
n/a

RATINGS: 873   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

shmeedogg (11) - USA - NOV 26, 2001
’Premium Taste’, Eh? This beer should be investigated, I swear it gave me the clap my freshman year. I’m not so sure that ’premium’ doesn’t really mean ’diseased’.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
bonestheman99 (11) - USA - JAN 26, 2002
this stuff is cheap pisswater and i get the worst hangovers off of it.........at least it’s cheap

papaski99 (11) - USA - FEB 6, 2002
sucks, only chance that the brewers of this beer have of not going to hell is that its cheap and good for collegiate parties, drunken darts is the king of beer game

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
mrhenry (10) - USA - NOV 14, 2002
nice and cheap like my women

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
Timbowl2 (10) - USA - DEC 7, 2002
Harsh. If this is Milwaukees best, i’m staying away from there. burns on the way down, and on the way up. color is one of light beer.

jimmydean (10) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 2, 2004
If this is their best I’d hate to taste their worst. How can they even attempt to call this beer. It seems anybody can put a label on a bottle and call ite beer.

1.4
   AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
BVodak (10) - USA - FEB 13, 2005
my mom told me she liked this beer once, i should have slapped her. barely drinkable

edect (10) - Imperial, Missouri, USA - JUN 10, 2005
Make the prisoners at Guantanemo drink this crap and watch Amnesty International raise hell. The aroma only hints at the experience to follow when you drink it. Think choking down dirty dish water after your cat pissed in it.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Pednurs (10) - USA - DEC 24, 2006
This beer is complete and utter gut rot, taste rot, and is just plain sickening. You know when you get drunk and you sorta have a hard time tastin if stuff is high in alcohol or beer is bad or not.. Not this beer. Please, to all broke college students, not this one. PLEASE.

Homer7530 (10) - New York, USA - MAR 15, 2008
I give ths beer an 0.5 only because I cont cheeose 0 onany of the categories. Thick overflowing head with a metallic aroma. It smelled stale while I was drinking it. Offensive to the palate as well as my stomach.