overall
n/a

RATINGS: 853   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
cheapbeer187 (8) - Clarksville, Indiana, USA - SEP 23, 2007 does not count
For some unknown reason ( besides the fact I’m cheap) I love this beer!! I look forward to popping one of these open every night!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Elderbeerman (7) - Rockton, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 20, 2011 does not count
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the old cliche goes...and here we have the Beauty that IS the Beast! Taste is so very subjective. I like this one. I have always. It’s a great session beer, at this abv level. It’s got a rather mild flavor- that holds up, by the way, compared to any of the other pale lagers: Coor’s, Bud, PBR, Miller, etc. So much of what we "taste" is actually what we expect, in our brains. I like it. I like a lot of other brands and styles for as many different reasons as there are brands and styles of beer. (Just give me a break with all the beer snobbery. I’m just sayin’...)

millerman99 (7) - USA - APR 25, 2001 does not count
clearly this is the worst..id rather drink piss then this crap!!

1.1
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
whateverlol99 (7) - USA - DEC 4, 2001 does not count
here’s a world class beer for you. Seriously all sarcasm aside it’s about the best shit you can get for 8 dollars a case. But honestly now... I think they charge more for bottled water. I give this beer credit for it’s affordability

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
mattr2099 (7) - Illinois, USA - MAY 4, 2002 does not count
The best of the ultra-cheap. That doesn’t say much, and neither does this... it’s comparable to Budweiser.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
hophead4499 (7) - Georgia, USA - JUN 26, 2002 does not count
Decent crap nothing more nothing less.

tomahok (7) - CANADA - OCT 5, 2004 does not count
If this is their best I’d hate to taste thier worst. Lackless flavour, little fizz, horrible taste.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 1/20
church (7) - USA - AUG 12, 2005 does not count
Deffinately the worst beer I’ve ever had. The aroma reminds me a bit of eggs...not good. It doesn’t look so bad in a glass. It’s deffinately better from a glass than from the can. I’ve seen worse colors, but the overall flavor begs the question as to whether or not this is even a real beer. This beer offends my pallate, passes over the lips like acid, reaches the tongue like hard liquor (alcohol taste in a bad way) and slides down the throat like pine needles. The aftertaste could be worse...but deffinately could be better. I’ve heard people say "hey...you can’t beat the price." Bullshit! this beer is inexcusable at any price. If you want an ultra cheap beer to pass off on the neighbors, opt for Busch. I’d burn the house down of a neighbor that offered me this swill.

pdiggity (7) - USA - JUL 19, 2006 does not count
Beast is without a doubt the worst beer in existence - it will give you an instant headache and guarantee a hangover even if you don’t get slammed drinking it. I think I’d actually rather drink Mad dog 20/20 if I need a buzz that badly and cheaply.

BigBlue (7) - USA - JUL 8, 2007 does not count
Pure crap beer. If you’re going to drink crap beer at a party, at least get one that taste more watered down. Because in this case, it’s better to be watered down than to taste awful.