overall
n/a

RATINGS: 854   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

0.9
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
Law24399 (4) - USA - MAY 3, 2001 does not count
Beast is the absolute worst beer on the face of the Earth. Any aspect of it touching the mouth should recieve a score of zero, but unfortunately that can’t be given. The only reason it has gotten a 5 from me in overall impression is for two reasons. 1. It’s cheap as hell and 2. It has gotten me drunk more than a few times. As long as there are broke college kids looking to get plastered, there will be BEAST!!!!

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
crusader99 (4) - Kulpmont, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 10, 2001 does not count
This might not be the best beer around but for a big drinker in college you can’t go wrong for $8 bucks a case.

Pikes2002 (4) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 30, 2002 does not count
When I go to bed at night I dream that I’m swimming in a giant tank of Beast. First off, the can is Garnet & Gold. Secondly, it tastes like a dream. Third, I heart Pong. GO BEAST!!!

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
MeaggieLin (4) - USA - JUN 1, 2008 does not count
lightly bitter, light body, pale, thin feel, Unfortunately the smell of a basement flooded with the beast lingers in my mind. While the smell still makes me sick, the flavor wasn’t so bad that I couldn’t down several in a night.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 18/20
AnubisJudge (4) - North Rhine-Westphalia, GERMANY - JUL 20, 2012 does not count
Tolles Bier , erfrischend und nie aufdringlich. Nachgeschmack nicht bitter und verschwindet schnell. Preiswert dazu und steigt nicht in den Kopf.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
jmdyourface (3) - Houghton, Michigan, USA - DEC 11, 2003 does not count
If you're buying this packaged, I would suggest Milwaukee's Best Ice instead. The taste is pretty much crap. On tap, though, it's hard to resist at $.25 a glass

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Mirage19099 (3) - W. Lafayette, Indiana, USA - JAN 12, 2002 does not count
The Beast is a nasty tasting beer. I buy it anyways because its fun to laugh about it and call it ’the BEAST’.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
chumpeey99 (3) - USA - AUG 22, 2001 does not count
It only gets a three because every now and then, after having done a bunch of work at school and dying to get hammered, throwing back this stuff - ice cold only - with some friends until you can no longer see is a good time. Can be the nectar of the gods. BUT on the same hand, I have had to drink this warm, and flat, out of recycled plastic cups. This is the only beer that has actually made me vomit due to its incredibly horrid taste. We threw away 3 cases rather than attempt to salvage.

1.3
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 5/20
jakkanen99 (3) - Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 7, 2001 does not count
Typical ’yellow american beer’ with a cheaper price tag.

Kev18Pohl99 (3) - USA - APR 8, 2001 does not count
I love Milwaukee’s Best. I love Milwaukee’s Best Light even better. IT IS GOOD!!!! It is also the University of Dayton’s most popular beer, and not CAUSE of the price, it is cause WE LOVE IT!!!!! BEAST IS GOOD. I’D RATHER DRINK BEAST THEN HAVE SEX....MMMMMMM BEAST!!!