overall
n/a

RATINGS: 849   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.08   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

DaBr0nXb0mBeR (2) - USA - DEC 3, 2010 does not count
I have to say, this is the worst beer ever. My ex’s mom was addicted to this stuff and everything about it just makes you sick.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
JookyBeer (2) - - MAY 22, 2011 does not count
Sure, I’ve been drunk on The Beast more than once. Worst time was when in college I woke up on the floor from a party and started drinking the first can I could grab, which turned out to be warm Milwaukee’s Best. But the bad part is, my friend had pissed in that particular can, and I didn’t notice the difference until he woke up and told me halfway through. This is literally piss.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
jwp216 (2) - Texas, USA - AUG 23, 2013 does not count
I have to say that this is a OK cheap beer i have always know it as the Milwaukee’s Beast but after trying it for the first time it is not to bad i was realy schocked on how good it was for what it was not to bad. i would buy this beer to supply a large party or if on a tight budget this is a good beer for the price

tony52499 (1) - USA - JUL 22, 2002 does not count
This piss-flavored insult of a beer should never, ever, be consumed, However i have found the following exceptions... and should only be considered as a last resort.... if its FREE and ur already way pass drunk as to not be able to care or comprehend what it taste like... or if you are absoultely flat out broke, and the only other option is rubbing alchol, then u may be justified in paying for this crap...

Pounder99 (1) - Carrollton, Texas, USA - SEP 12, 2002 does not count
OK. I started drinking this heavenly beverage in college. For some reason, I have yet to change. Even if I won the lottery and could have anything brew in the world, I would stick with this. It is called the Best for a reason, now excuse me, I have to go take my 18th dump of the day.

FunkDrinksBeer99 (1) - Ithaca, New York, USA - NOV 19, 2002 does not count
I know how they make beast!! the process involves wringing out porous anal beads used on cattle and the occasional goat.

mikey2699 (1) - Alabama, USA - JAN 2, 2003 does not count
this is the best beer in the world

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
JOHNSOU (1) - RICHMOND, Kentucky, USA - FEB 13, 2003 does not count
BEEN DRINKING THIS FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS.. YEAH IMPORTS AND MICROS ARE A HELL OF A LOT BETTER BUT WHEN YOUR MAKING 30,000 OR LESS A YEAR AND LIKE TO DRINK BEER EVERYDAY THIS IS THE ONE THAT FITS THE BILL

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 13/20
Chrisp4201 (1) - USA - AUG 5, 2003 does not count
This is the american beer drinking shit kicking beer. Its 4.99 a 12-pack and it gets the job done. I your like me, drinking M-S to escape, this is the beer for you.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
mario (1) - yuma, Arizona, USA - DEC 17, 2003 does not count
this beer is not really bad after all..i think it tastes better in a bottle and has to be realy cold...pretty good in price