overall
n/a

RATINGS: 854   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
beerguzzler200099 (2) - Colorado, USA - MAY 9, 2001 does not count
this isn’t the best. Sue them for false advertisement.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Michellex18299 (2) - carnegie, Pennsylvania, USA - SEP 1, 2001 does not count
As a high school graduate and present college student, BEAST was the signature beer of my highschool... AND I LOVE IT!! Beast Light is my favorite beer, if it didnt have alcohol in it, id drink it all day. Many drunken times i have had off of this beer... and many great memorable times also. For the price, you cant beat it... with what else can you buy a case of beer for 9 bucks.. sometimes 7! LONG LIVE THE BEAST

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 15/20
Charley99 (2) - USA - SEP 5, 2001 does not count
After walking up and down the beer iasle at the local Shop-Rite I often end up buting this because of the incredible savings in exchange for the odd puppy piss flavor. You simply can’t beat the price.

FATGUY99 (2) - USA - JAN 10, 2002 does not count
Love this stuff! Drink it all the time! A band by the name of Mest even got their name from Milwaukee’s Best beer! Check them out at www.mestcrapp.com !

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
cabrown (2) - Pennsylvania, USA - APR 9, 2008 does not count
This I had the pleasure at drinking at Rutgers. After adjusting to Natty Light, I thought that I could handle anything, but I nearly gagged the first time this piss-water went down my throat. There is no reason to drink this beer, there are cheaper beers available that taste better. Aroma - Flat and sour. Appearance - Pale, beyond pale. You have to wonder where they got the water, and how bottom of the barrel the ingredients are. Flavor - No hops, no malt, just water. It finishes water. Palate - It makes you not want to drink anymore. Or to drink so much that you can’t taste anything. Just stay away. Sample at own risk.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DaBr0nXb0mBeR (2) - USA - DEC 3, 2010 does not count
I have to say, this is the worst beer ever. My ex’s mom was addicted to this stuff and everything about it just makes you sick.

0.7
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
JookyBeer (2) - - MAY 22, 2011 does not count
Sure, I’ve been drunk on The Beast more than once. Worst time was when in college I woke up on the floor from a party and started drinking the first can I could grab, which turned out to be warm Milwaukee’s Best. But the bad part is, my friend had pissed in that particular can, and I didn’t notice the difference until he woke up and told me halfway through. This is literally piss.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
jwp216 (2) - Texas, USA - AUG 23, 2013 does not count
I have to say that this is a OK cheap beer i have always know it as the Milwaukee’s Beast but after trying it for the first time it is not to bad i was realy schocked on how good it was for what it was not to bad. i would buy this beer to supply a large party or if on a tight budget this is a good beer for the price

Pounder99 (1) - Carrollton, Texas, USA - SEP 12, 2002 does not count
OK. I started drinking this heavenly beverage in college. For some reason, I have yet to change. Even if I won the lottery and could have anything brew in the world, I would stick with this. It is called the Best for a reason, now excuse me, I have to go take my 18th dump of the day.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
FunkDrinksBeer99 (1) - Ithaca, New York, USA - NOV 19, 2002 does not count
I know how they make beast!! the process involves wringing out porous anal beads used on cattle and the occasional goat.