overall
n/a

RATINGS: 849   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.08   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
tony52499 (1) - USA - JUL 22, 2002 does not count
This piss-flavored insult of a beer should never, ever, be consumed, However i have found the following exceptions... and should only be considered as a last resort.... if its FREE and ur already way pass drunk as to not be able to care or comprehend what it taste like... or if you are absoultely flat out broke, and the only other option is rubbing alchol, then u may be justified in paying for this crap...

Pounder99 (1) - Carrollton, Texas, USA - SEP 12, 2002 does not count
OK. I started drinking this heavenly beverage in college. For some reason, I have yet to change. Even if I won the lottery and could have anything brew in the world, I would stick with this. It is called the Best for a reason, now excuse me, I have to go take my 18th dump of the day.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
FunkDrinksBeer99 (1) - Ithaca, New York, USA - NOV 19, 2002 does not count
I know how they make beast!! the process involves wringing out porous anal beads used on cattle and the occasional goat.

mikey2699 (1) - Alabama, USA - JAN 2, 2003 does not count
this is the best beer in the world

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
JOHNSOU (1) - RICHMOND, Kentucky, USA - FEB 13, 2003 does not count
BEEN DRINKING THIS FOR ABOUT 10 YEARS.. YEAH IMPORTS AND MICROS ARE A HELL OF A LOT BETTER BUT WHEN YOUR MAKING 30,000 OR LESS A YEAR AND LIKE TO DRINK BEER EVERYDAY THIS IS THE ONE THAT FITS THE BILL

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 13/20
Chrisp4201 (1) - USA - AUG 5, 2003 does not count
This is the american beer drinking shit kicking beer. Its 4.99 a 12-pack and it gets the job done. I your like me, drinking M-S to escape, this is the beer for you.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
mario (1) - yuma, Arizona, USA - DEC 17, 2003 does not count
this beer is not really bad after all..i think it tastes better in a bottle and has to be realy cold...pretty good in price

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 18/20
iamthetrout (1) - USA - FEB 14, 2004 does not count
any bad comments made here apply to all beers in this class, not just the beast. That being said, the beast is the honor student of the under $15 a 30 rack class. So cheap, and the taste is more than bearable, its actually decent.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
beezer (1) - USA - APR 21, 2006 does not count
I sampled this while attending college in 1991. I had mine poured into a beer bong. I would describe the flavor as corn with a hint of everclear. The aftertaste was abruptly interrupted by a deafening belch. Although I wasn’t able to smell the beer before I drank it some of my belch escaped through my nose. This caused my eyes to water, and those surrounding me to initially laugh and then wince when they too got a whiff. This aroma was similar to the taste going down - corn and everclear- but there was also a very distinct hotdog scent. I didn’t see my particular beer before I drank mine but I have seen glasses of this beer from others. I think the appearance of the beer is its best feature. I’m not sure why its appearance gets such low marks. Personally I think the appearance of this beer is much better than my favorite type of beer the dubbels. There are no yeast floaters or cloudieness. I just don’t care for this style of beer much so that may be the cause of the poor marks. Its sort of tricky to rate different beers when you have distinct preferences in types.