overall
n/a

RATINGS: 856   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

Kev18Pohl99 (3) - USA - APR 8, 2001 does not count
I love Milwaukee’s Best. I love Milwaukee’s Best Light even better. IT IS GOOD!!!! It is also the University of Dayton’s most popular beer, and not CAUSE of the price, it is cause WE LOVE IT!!!!! BEAST IS GOOD. I’D RATHER DRINK BEAST THEN HAVE SEX....MMMMMMM BEAST!!!

BEASTLover99 (1) - USA - APR 8, 2001 does not count
BEAST is the best beer ever created by man. Not only does it taste great, but it is very reasonably priced and it comes in a pretty can! Don’t hate the BEAST because it is cheap, love it for what it is....the BEST beer on the planet. Ilove the BEAST!!!

mags3999 (36) - Manitowoc, Wisconsin, USA - AUG 12, 2001
Don’t mess with the beast

FATGUY99 (2) - USA - JAN 10, 2002 does not count
Love this stuff! Drink it all the time! A band by the name of Mest even got their name from Milwaukee’s Best beer! Check them out at www.mestcrapp.com !

Pounder99 (1) - Carrollton, Texas, USA - SEP 12, 2002 does not count
OK. I started drinking this heavenly beverage in college. For some reason, I have yet to change. Even if I won the lottery and could have anything brew in the world, I would stick with this. It is called the Best for a reason, now excuse me, I have to go take my 18th dump of the day.

Slimshadow1344 (18) - USA - OCT 2, 2002
Beast is the shit!!! Im drunk right now. I might move to Milwaukee!!

JerseysBeast (19) - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 3, 2002
Beast is most definately the shit! It’s so smooth and easy to drink compared to other beers in its class. It’s the ultimate chugging beer! I challenge you to find a better chugging beer. -- See, i have to add more to my review of the Beast, because i don’t think my first review accurately portrayed my passionate love for the old ’red ’n gold’. When i think of drinking, i think of the beast. I drink it like water... only faster. Anyone for a game of pong? And one more thing: How can you hate Beast!?!?!?!

Pikes2002 (4) - Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 30, 2002 does not count
When I go to bed at night I dream that I’m swimming in a giant tank of Beast. First off, the can is Garnet & Gold. Secondly, it tastes like a dream. Third, I heart Pong. GO BEAST!!!

Bogarto (16) - Seffner, Florida, USA - DEC 11, 2002
Bow down to the Mighty Seffner Red and Gold

mikey2699 (1) - Alabama, USA - JAN 2, 2003 does not count
this is the best beer in the world