overall
n/a

RATINGS: 870   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Valfar (78) - San Miguel, EL SALVADOR - OCT 27, 2013
All the aspects of this beer are quite good. It has a medium body with a decent blond color, fuzz and foam. Its taste is quite bitter and malty and its aroma is a bit soft but noticeable.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 17/20
Antchalada99 (1) - USA - AUG 3, 2001 does not count
Cannot beat this beer for the price.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
dirtyc (173) - Erie, Pennsylvania, USA - AUG 16, 2001

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - JAN 15, 2003
I don"t get all the negative comments here. I mean, what do you want for a $10 case? I thought it was a decent cheap beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
gizmo99 (1) - USA - OCT 13, 2001 does not count
I Love this Beer, don’t get me wrong... There are GREAT beers out there, But this is my usual and I love it!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
beer_rookie (119) - Arkansas, USA - JUL 1, 2015
Pours a very clear straw color. I have perhaps a two finger head. Doesn’t last long. Leaves thin film of head. Some lacing on the glass.

Aroma is slightly dirty. Smells of lightly roasted malt and grains. There’s also some wet cardboard.

Taste is pretty neutral. It’s sweet. It’s well carbonated. The grain really comes out in this. The sweetness and carbonation and the grain is really odd. There’s some hop bitterness at the end.

Mouthfeel is quite watery. It’s smooth. It’s pretty clean to the palate. It’s very drinkable.

Overall, it’s pretty good. I do take exception with the low ABV, I think it should be a little higher than this. It’s not as tasty as Budweiser, or Coors. But it is quite good. I’d certainly buy it again.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
BurgerBeerMan99 (21) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - NOV 22, 2002
its good if your dirt poor and your having a bunch of people over that you don’t care about.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 13/20
Chrisp4201 (1) - USA - AUG 5, 2003 does not count
This is the american beer drinking shit kicking beer. Its 4.99 a 12-pack and it gets the job done. I your like me, drinking M-S to escape, this is the beer for you.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
AlfredReece92 (31) - Taylor, Arkansas, USA - JUL 3, 2014
Its drinkable, best cold. Mostly found in cans here, its one of the better economy beers around here. not my first choice but I won’t turn it down if offered to me.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
markymark (82) - Duluth, Minnesota, USA - DEC 22, 2002
A very average beer. Nothing too special here....