overall
n/a

RATINGS: 858   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
DOdubble (92) - UVA, Virginia, USA - JAN 15, 2003
I don"t get all the negative comments here. I mean, what do you want for a $10 case? I thought it was a decent cheap beer.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
gizmo99 (1) - USA - OCT 13, 2001 does not count
I Love this Beer, don’t get me wrong... There are GREAT beers out there, But this is my usual and I love it!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 9/20
BurgerBeerMan99 (21) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - NOV 22, 2002
its good if your dirt poor and your having a bunch of people over that you don’t care about.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 13/20
Chrisp4201 (1) - USA - AUG 5, 2003 does not count
This is the american beer drinking shit kicking beer. Its 4.99 a 12-pack and it gets the job done. I your like me, drinking M-S to escape, this is the beer for you.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
AlfredReece92 (25) - Taylor, Arkansas, USA - JUL 3, 2014
Its drinkable, best cold. Mostly found in cans here, its one of the better economy beers around here. not my first choice but I won’t turn it down if offered to me.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
buffdaddy615999 (38) - Garwood, New Jersey, USA - SEP 8, 2001

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
papajijo (22) - USA - SEP 16, 2002
i find this beer to be a fantasitc beer. although the taste may not be satisfactory to most, it gives me the drunk sensation that i am looking for. In conclusion, this beer gets me drunk.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
markymark (82) - Duluth, Minnesota, USA - DEC 22, 2002
A very average beer. Nothing too special here....

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Elderbeerman (7) - Rockton, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 20, 2011 does not count
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as the old cliche goes...and here we have the Beauty that IS the Beast! Taste is so very subjective. I like this one. I have always. It’s a great session beer, at this abv level. It’s got a rather mild flavor- that holds up, by the way, compared to any of the other pale lagers: Coor’s, Bud, PBR, Miller, etc. So much of what we "taste" is actually what we expect, in our brains. I like it. I like a lot of other brands and styles for as many different reasons as there are brands and styles of beer. (Just give me a break with all the beer snobbery. I’m just sayin’...)

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Blatz King (150) - Whitewater, Wisconsin, USA - MAR 28, 2001
This beer is not that good, but if it’s at a party and I’m out of Blatz, Rowlands, MGD, and the Beast Ice I might drink the original Beast.