overall
n/a

RATINGS: 854   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

brucebeacher (16) - Ontario, CANADA - JUN 27, 2004
Piss water for sure. If this is the best I would hate to taste the worst. I would not even drink it for free.

Cornfield (5482) - Oak Forest, Illinois, USA - AUG 30, 2004
I like Milwaukee. Good town, good people, good microbrews... They can do much, much better than this p-water. To call this watery, tasteless lager their best is an insult to those good folk. It tastes, at best, like the waste output of a chemical factory.

auto (163) - California, USA - SEP 17, 2004
looks like my daughter’s apple juice which was left in a lunch pail for a few weeks in the sun and then poured into a frosty mug. tastes similar to that too. i like putting my daughter’s apple juice in the sun for some reason.

tsarman (794) - Northern, New Jersey, USA - SEP 25, 2004
UPDATED: OCT 6, 2004 I've heard about the BEAST many a time. Then I tried it. I seriously spit it up. I could not even keep it in my mouth. Now that is all i can say about it. I literally spit in someone's face I couldn?t drink it. Sorry Zach/Glenn. I wish I could rate this below zero.

jimmydean (10) - Ontario, CANADA - OCT 2, 2004
If this is their best I’d hate to taste their worst. How can they even attempt to call this beer. It seems anybody can put a label on a bottle and call ite beer.

zeppelinsoul (20) - Nutley, New Jersey, USA - OCT 3, 2004
this beer is infamous. Any and every college student has fallen victim to its mystical mind pull and many have spend the night with thier head in the tiolet with this puny brew coursing through thier veins. One is better off drinking a frat guys urine than this beer. In fact frat guys have been using this sullen elixer for decades to seduce young woman. Well, they will need young college co-eds to light their fire because this beer will definately not do the trick.

tomahok (7) - CANADA - OCT 5, 2004 does not count
If this is their best I’d hate to taste thier worst. Lackless flavour, little fizz, horrible taste.

Icommonsewer (124) - TUCSON, Arizona, USA - AUG 28, 2007
this stuff tastes so green it pitiful... why does Miller make so many awful brews? Their Miller high-life is the best they make and that aint sayin much!

ElGaucho56 (394) - USA - SEP 7, 2007
If you’re rating this beer, you’re missing the point. I seem to remember occasionally drinking this in college.

badnloose (111) - North Hollywood, California, USA - SEP 16, 2007
My first beer, what a shame. Infuriatingly bad. Insultingly foul. Terribly cheap (tap water is probably more expensive per gallon). BEAST.