overall
n/a

RATINGS: 854   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.09   EST. CALORIES: 129   ABV: 4.3%
Using select pale malt, cereal grains and yeast, this naturally hopped beer features premium taste, but not at a premium price.

Icommonsewer (124) - TUCSON, Arizona, USA - AUG 28, 2007
this stuff tastes so green it pitiful... why does Miller make so many awful brews? Their Miller high-life is the best they make and that aint sayin much!

ElGaucho56 (394) - USA - SEP 7, 2007
If you’re rating this beer, you’re missing the point. I seem to remember occasionally drinking this in college.

badnloose (111) - North Hollywood, California, USA - SEP 16, 2007
My first beer, what a shame. Infuriatingly bad. Insultingly foul. Terribly cheap (tap water is probably more expensive per gallon). BEAST.

BallyLoser (136) - Redmond, Washington, USA - SEP 27, 2007
Drank this when i was underage and it was all we could afford. It was absolutely a foul beer

aenimopiate (176) - The United States of Texas, Texas, USA - OCT 15, 2007
This is one of the worst beers ever.........ever. There is no real taste to speak of, the aroma is more like urine than beer, and it’s quite ugly, which is probably why it comes in a can. The only reason to ever buy this beer is if you’re a very poor college student. This is THE BEAST.

soup (5) - , Ohio, USA - JUN 21, 2008 does not count
I only bought this because A). I was already drunk B). Since I was drunk and saw WSOP on the carton I wanted it. C). I left my wallet at home and had the 5 bucks for the 12 pack in my pocket. This beer sucks, it tastes like the metal can. It smells like the bathroom at denny’s, and the bathroom is where you’ll be the day after drinking this. I hope you have a good book to read. If this is Milwaukee’s Best, I’d hate to taste the worst.

IlanMan (1015) - Appleton, Wisconsin, USA - JUL 9, 2008
Wow. I forgot that I have tasted this "beer." What a piece of crap. I know some older guys that drink this beer religiously and I can’t say I have been more let down in my life to know that people actually like this.

urnamesucks (92) - New York City, New York, USA - AUG 21, 2008
COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE! COLLEGE!

Flamojune (113) - Ville de Quebec, Quebec, CANADA - AUG 31, 2008
Un gros vendeur chez les BS...Ca dit tout pas chere du tout...Un gout tres standard.

Plamadude30k (122) - Tucson, Arizona, USA - JAN 23, 2009
UPDATED: FEB 7, 2009 Perhaps the worst beer I’ve ever had, though sadly it may not be. This quite literally tastes like corn/grain flavored water, and has truly earned the moniker "Mule Piss."