overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 1409   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03/5   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Using crystal clear water, the finest hops and Canadian-grown malted barley, Molson slowly ferments each brew to produce a smooth, refreshing beer with genuine Canadian taste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
ANZUShophunter (267) - Brisbane, AUSTRALIA - MAR 30, 2016
From bottle a long way from the Great White North. Clear and golden with whispy white had and modest aroma. Drank plenty of these as a younger man. Although my tastes have matured, it’s still a crisp and sessionable lager.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Ktwse (3828) - Greater London, ENGLAND - MAR 29, 2016
Pours clear pale yellow with low white head. Aroma of malt, bread, hints of citrus. Taste is bland macro lager... Body is light and sticky with lively carbonation.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
ChadPoole (188) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 24, 2016
Pours light golden with a white head. Little aroma with a slight sweet and grainy taste. Light body with medium carbination. Descent beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Morboso (145) - AUSTRALIA - MAR 22, 2016
Just appeared at local Aussie bottl’o, not expecting much. Lovely label which I am sure would make a Canadian proud. The beer is crap though. Lifeless watery swill, the worst mass produced Aussie lager would be on par. I expected more from you Canada even bearing in mind this is a macro lager I would have thought you could have come up with something at least slightly more interesting!

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
Johnsense (1283) - - MAR 9, 2016
Really, there’s 1394 other ratings of this beer that follow mine, some of which go into greater detail than I am willing to give my drink of choice when I was 15 (Gimme a break, I grew up in small town Northern Ontario - it was either this or huff gasoline). Log out and enjoy the beautiful mud season weather, go see a film.... I dunno. Just leave this pale fizzy corn water in the cooler for somebody else.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
shanoknowsfood (91) - Hawaii, USA - FEB 16, 2016
Bottle at my neighbor’s house. Taste reminds me of Taj Mahal Lager...but not quite as sweet. Very refreshing! Would definitely have more. Thanks, Molson!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
theread (58) - Wagga Wagga, AUSTRALIA - JAN 24, 2016
Bottle purchased at Dan Murphy’s Wagga. Like all mass produced Australian beer very little taste, aroma and palate. The VB of Canada, and that is not a good thing. My Canadian cousins in Saskatchewan would not be happy their barley was put to use in this brew.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
ccex (1185) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - JAN 23, 2016
16 oz. can pours a pale golden color with disappearing white head and practically no lacing. Aroma is grainy: mostly wheat and corn. Taste is slightly sweet without much of any finish. Body is light with average carbonation and a crisp mouthfeel. There’s nothing offensive here, but nothing unique enough to justify exporting it. An OK pale lager which came to me as a gift from my neighbor across the hall.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
GlennHendry (253) - Oshawa, Ontario, CANADA - JAN 5, 2016
I tried to finish this. I really did. But about two thirds through I had enough. Very little aroma and aside from a bit of grainy malt all I got was aluminum. At least Export was drinkable.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
k0mpsa (2394) - Tuusula, FINLAND - JAN 2, 2016
Big can at amelia arena, tampa. Clear golden color, white head. Aroma is malty. Malty taste, hint of hops. Normal watery lager.