overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 1343   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03   EST. CALORIES: 150   ABV: 5%
Using crystal clear water, the finest hops and Canadian-grown malted barley, Molson slowly ferments each brew to produce a smooth, refreshing beer with genuine Canadian taste.

sabreswin (9) - Newnan, Georgia, USA - JAN 31, 2007 does not count
I grew up drinking this beer in Niagara Falls N.Y. we would travel across the bridge into Canada to buy it @ THE BEER STORE - the locals know what that is !!!! this beer deserves more than a god damn 9 !!! this is one of Canadas BEST BEERS - i give it a 100

munchiee (5) - whitby, Ontario, CANADA - APR 1, 2009 does not count
god dam amazing beer for canadians screw all those jerk who thinks its crap

alan67 (1) - USA - MAY 19, 2009 does not count
I love molson canadian it’s a shame that only one place in the uk sells it & yet it sells like hot cakes . I would like to see it selling ing alot of shops in LONDON all we have is moosehead & that is gassy. if you know where else other than the canad shop in Covent gardens please let me know.thank you alan. alanljohnson67@yahoo.co.uk

last1standing (12) - Orland Park, Illinois, USA - JAN 30, 2010
UPDATED: APR 1, 2010 Great pale lager one of my favorites it is a great clean brew. I mean clean because i will drink a 12 pack on a work day I have no hangover. Please do not include shots then you mix and you are $*cked. Just the beer. If i needed a everyday beer this would be it. BEST BEER EVER FOR EVERDAY DRINKING PERIOD.

AROMA 10/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
HotKarl33 (10) - Wahkon, Minnesota, USA - JUN 21, 2003
This is the best tasting Lager on the planet, besides Grain Belt Premium. Leave it in your garage for a few 90 degree days to inhance the skunky aroma and taste before you refridgerate and drink. And drink much!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
JoeyT (8) - New York, USA - JUN 23, 2003 does not count
One of the best beers I have ever tasted, if not the best. I first tasted it 25 years ago, and I never tire of this brew.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
twocycle99 (61) - Cherry Hill, New Jersey, USA - MAR 26, 2002
One of my all time favorites. Good taste, much better on draft in canada

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
onicapla (8) - USA - FEB 12, 2001 does not count

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
Bakes (17) - Athens, Ohio, USA - JAN 8, 2003
This is my favorite beer. I don’t think it can be beat. Truly fantastic. OH and the twin label on the 12 pack bottles are priceless!

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 19/20
eaglecoug (4) - , Washington, USA - AUG 4, 2008 does not count
My all-time favorite. A Molson night is always a good night. Very mild bitter taste with a hinge of sweetness. Not too carbonated and goes down smooth. Perfect amount of alcohol and a great after taste. The bottle has a regal look and the new bottles have a "which scenario would you choose" section, that keeps you entertain while you drink. If you haven’t tried this beer, you should check it out the next time your in the store.