Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Malt Liquor
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 6   MEAN: 2.17/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.46   EST. CALORIES: 225   ABV: 7.5%

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 14/20
adnielsen (8963) - Fort Collins, Colorado, USA - MAR 31, 2013
Bottle @ home, courtesy of BlackIPA. BLACKIPA!!!!!!! Big fucken wale that I really wanted to share with friends, but in the end, I drank the whole fucken bottle myself. Pours a clear golden appearance with little head. Lemonade/shandy, spicy citrusy, sweet corny, super smooth aroma. Goddamn, never done this before with a malt likka, but this gets a fucken a bro 7 on aroma. Sweet candy corn, vanilla, spritzy soda, just a touch tart, corny, lemon flavor. Fucken christ, this is smooth. Very carbonated. Iím full of candy corn burps now and I have achieved malt liquor nirvana. So fucking smooth and chuggable. Best malt liquor Iíve ever had. Almost makes me want to become a homeless bum in Montreal, just so I can drink this sweet, sweet nectar all day long. Oh my god, this dong is for real, bros.

pepsican (1444) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - FEB 23, 2013
Fucken A bro. Iím down below 175. Gold pour with a big white head. Aroma of sweet corn and some toffee. Flavor is awesome. I really like this %range and all that. Nice sweet finish. Reminds me of an alley, in a good way.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
Metalchopz (2256) - Cantley, Quebec, CANADA - DEC 19, 2012
Pretty much the same as the 8.5% version, except the alcohol difference is felt. Not drunk-wise, but in the taste and aromas. The corn is showing more in this one. Still, a decent white head that stays long, seems creamy and dirties the glass with lacing. Golden clean colour. Goes down easy, but gets to the stomach. Thank God, I am done with these high-alcohol, Molson Dry products (unless they make a 9.5% version).

0.9
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
DeanF (1687) - Nunavut, CANADA - JAN 11, 2011
Rounding out my exploration of the stepped-alcoholic program that Molsonís offers (slowly youíll work yourself up to the ten percent one, apparently) I found, after much searching, this seven-and-a-half percent version. It has a boring lily-white pillow of foamy head and the same gold colour as the rest of them. Aroma is nothing with a hint of particle board, you know, the abandoned stuff at the recycling centre. The flavour is that fusel alcohol-rice wine-fermented corn crap that permeates the rest of this series, except there seems to be a bit of water added to ensure the alcohol level advertised on the bottle is maintained. Really big fail on this one - it has no unique character of its own. Like a beer vampire, it just sucks.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 6/20
Cartoonkhaki (1220) - Brantford, Ontario, CANADA - APR 8, 2008
Rich golden colour ( that as embellishing as I get for this one) with slight off white head. Aroma of malty grainy sickness. Wet bar towel syndrome??? Flavour is the same plate is rich with sugar and malt and syrup... my cat jumped over my glass to go get a robin destroying anymore chances of sampling this beer. Poor glass.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Roli (405) - laval, Quebec, CANADA - FEB 12, 2008
Molson follows the step of Labatt that made different beer out of its franchise beer (labatt blue). I didnít really taste something different from the regular Molson Dry, so I guess it could be considered a success. Lucky alcoholics!