overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 465   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.96   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Imported Molson Ice. Premium Ice Beer - Biere Glace de Qualite. Canada’s oldest brewery - since 1786.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
darkvibe (68) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 1, 2002
I used to like this beer. But then I turned of legal age to drink and discovered so many ’good beers’. What was I thinking? Not recommended.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
muzzlehatch (4422) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - JAN 28, 2002
Bottled (who would have this on draft?). Maybe the green bottle rubs off on the color of the ’beer’ inside, but I swear this looked a bit greenish in the glass. VERY slight maltiness in the nose, a bit of sweet grain, does little to offset the horrible skunkiness that afflicts both the nostrils and the tongue. Little body; no hops to speak of. Proves that America is not alone in its love of substandard libations.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 19/20
bjorkattack99 (9) - USA - JAN 17, 2002 does not count
this is some fine, fine beer. imported directly from our Canadian brothers, couldn’t live without it - always in my fridge.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
labattblueleaf (225) - Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA - JAN 15, 2002
I think Labatt Ice blows this out of the water. I’m not crazy about the taste.

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
igneous1 (1507) - Davenport, Iowa, USA - JAN 4, 2002
UPDATED: AUG 29, 2003 very slight skunkiness, but nothing really offensive...mostly this beer is quite aromaless and flavorless. get a little cardboard, wet paper effect..but little else.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
zool (41) - Northampton, Massachusetts, USA - JAN 4, 2002
Good hockey beer, in the fine Canadian tradition. Once again proving that our Canadian breathren take beer far more seriously than we do here.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
NYDennis (64) - Port Jefferson Station, New York, USA - DEC 29, 2001
Skunky tasting beer. Too much of a watered down taste.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
Got Stout? (173) - Wisconsin, USA - DEC 26, 2001
This has to be the WORST beer that I have ever drank. I was foolish enough to buy a whole damn 6 pack, so I was forced to drink it. The aroma is so horrible, it was repelling. It smelled exactly like when you light cat poo on fire for a joke on your neighbor. Seriously, that’s no joke. Horrible!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Norton (329) - Southside, Richmond, Virginia, USA - DEC 21, 2001
Holy moly, I like it! I prefer this to regular Molson Canadian. More defined in hoppiness & malt flavor. Very surprisingly a relatively complex, great all-around every day/party beer.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 10/20
tcrider2199 (2) - Michigan, USA - DEC 5, 2001 does not count
This is one of the best after-work beers I have ever had. Cold, clean, and tatses great. After a long day on the job this is a great way to relax. You guys that work at coffee houses and bike stores will have to grow up first!