overall
Brewed by Molson Breweries (MolsonCoors)
Style: Pale Lager
Montreal, Canada

RATINGS: 473   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.96/5   EST. CALORIES: 168   ABV: 5.6%
Imported Molson Ice. Premium Ice Beer - Biere Glace de Qualite. Canada’s oldest brewery - since 1786.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
Drinkingdan (375) - East Norriton, Pennsylvania, USA - FEB 28, 2002
I drink it if I want to get drunk.

0.8
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Volgon (2763) - Manchester, New Hampshire, USA - FEB 27, 2002
UPDATED: MAR 9, 2007 12oz bottle: Aroma and taste is of skunk. I’m really glad that they use green bottles. 24 Oz can: I’m sure that having it in a can saved me from a skunky taste. But then at least it would have had some taste. It is more like carbonated water than most ice/light beers. This is a beer for people who really don’t like beer and want to taste nothing as they drink.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
CrimsonGhost1971 (188) - USA - FEB 27, 2002
This is the first ice beer I ever had and it brings back fond memories. Since I have found better ice beers I realized that Molson Ice is okay in flavor and aftertaste but lacks anything great.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
noy-zee (63) - Minnesota, USA - FEB 26, 2002
high alcohol content, like most ice beers, but has sort of a cider taste. not bad. but nothing to write home about.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
FunkDaMan (38) - New Mexico, USA - FEB 24, 2002
considering the overall lack of flavor in this beer, it’s amazing that it’s still darker than most american beers. I doubt this will make it onto my shopping list any time soon

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
SudsMaster (68) - Denville, New Jersey, USA - FEB 18, 2002
Drink it to get twisted, and that is about all. Tastes like dirty seltzer water. One of Molson’s worst.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
shadey (2068) - Nashville, Tennessee, USA - FEB 16, 2002
UPDATED: DEC 20, 2004 Not aweful. Its comparable to regular molson, with a bit more alcohol punch for your dollar.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
crazydiamond (48) - Michigan, USA - FEB 4, 2002
Back in my bowling days, I was cruising along on my way to my first 700 series. Had 14 strikes in a row at one point (spanning 2 games, no 300) and kept ordering myself a fresh Molson Ice. Well, it caught up to me and I went into the tank with a 3rd game in the 170’s. I’ll never forgive this beer.

1.4
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
darkvibe (68) - Rochester, New York, USA - FEB 1, 2002
I used to like this beer. But then I turned of legal age to drink and discovered so many ’good beers’. What was I thinking? Not recommended.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
muzzlehatch (4420) - Burlington, Vermont, USA - JAN 28, 2002
Bottled (who would have this on draft?). Maybe the green bottle rubs off on the color of the ’beer’ inside, but I swear this looked a bit greenish in the glass. VERY slight maltiness in the nose, a bit of sweet grain, does little to offset the horrible skunkiness that afflicts both the nostrils and the tongue. Little body; no hops to speak of. Proves that America is not alone in its love of substandard libations.