Momokawa Organic Junmai Ginjo Genshu Sake

Momokawa Organic Junmai Ginjo Genshu Sake
     click to upload

Serve in Guinomi, Masu, Ochoko

RATINGS: 1   MEAN: 3.8/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.9   SEASONAL: Special   EST. CALORIES: 540   ABV: 18%
This limited bottling Genshu reflects the evolution taking place in our Kura. Aroma, flavor, body all come together at full-strength in this amazing brew. One sip and you’ll understand our excitement as your tastebuds peek into the future.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
BückDich (5464) - McCall, Idaho, USA - DEC 18, 2010
Bottle from club: Pours a nice beige tinge but clear, like a muroka. The nose has a nice clean ripe banana and doughy note along with dry clean hint of koji and fennel. The impact is big, lots of alcohol and aromatic qualities. Clean and subtle though with a big body yet floral and gentle as well. The aromatics are really popping out here too. Meaty and dynamic. I’m surprised, this tastes very clean and balanced. I agree; I’m excited for the future. This tells me that with a little extra polish, we could be looking at some daiginjo sometime soon.