RATINGS: 4   MEAN: 3.38/5.0   WEIGHTED AVG: 3   EST. CALORIES: 459   ABV: 15.3%
Made from Madagascar-Bourbon vanilla beans, honey, water and yeast. The vanilla flavors blend with the honey to create this delicious delight, with a strong yet balanced flavor, the aroma is of vanilla and the local New Hampshire wildflower honey. As a friend once said: "Oh I LOVE it!"

Ernesto987's rating

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
Ernesto987 (3848) - Connecticut, USA - FEB 2, 2013
On sample at the meadfest, way to much vanilla, really kills it for me unfortunately

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 13/20
JohnnyJ (4475) - San Diego, California, USA - JUL 16, 2013
Bottle. Clear gold pour, no head. Lots of honey sweetness, floral, vanilla flavoring, and a bit of spice. The body feels light, and the alcohol is well hidden. Ok.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
fbm115 (183) - New Jersey, USA - FEB 20, 2012
brought this the the brewer’s apprentice in freehold NJ while there was a mead tasting there. didn’t realize it was a formal tasting. people were waiting in line while my friends and I had our own mead tasting. Pours a golden color. smell is a bright honey with a mild citrus and a noticeable vanilla spice. taste is sweet honey vanilla with a citrus floral honey. overall sweet. mouthfeel is full and rich. would like more

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
beerbill (3503) - Laurel, New York, USA - DEC 30, 2011
375 ml clear glass bottle. Pours a clear brilliant gold with no head. This is a still mead. Pleasant aroma of honey, floral perfume, yeast, and vanilla. The flavor is more complicated. The honey has a strong floral component with a bit of earthiness that seems a bit sharp and just doesn’t mesh well with the vanilla. As the honey flavor subsides, the aftertaste is vanilla and caramel and is quite nice. I chilled the bottle initially, but I found I like this mead much better at room temperature; I enjoyed the last half of my glass more than the first half. This rating is at room temperature, not chilled.