Brewed by Moosehead Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Saint John, Canada

RATINGS: 135   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.75/5   EST. CALORIES: 120   ABV: 4%
A full flavoured light beer with a smooth refreshing taste.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
pschut (4) - CANADA - JUN 22, 2007 does not count
This is a really nice drinkable beer. Much cleaner and crisper than the usual big brewery fare we get in Ontario. I don’t generally like lagers, but this one I can stomach and actually enjoy. Very refreshing!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
almosi (282) - Viña del Mar, CHILE - MAR 18, 2007
(in can – supermarket in Chile). Aroma to masses, very, very yellow pale. Small head. A very thin body and texture. Something has of flavor, very little, that is difficultly discovered between the metal and the acid. A very slight beer.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
DuffMan (8318) - the land of bitumen, beef & beer, Alberta, CANADA - JAN 5, 2007
Extremely pale yellow. Definitely not the worst light lager out there, but still a watered-down version of a mediocre-at-best macro. A dime a dozen really.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
faroeviking (10284) - FAROE ISLANDS - JAN 4, 2007
Can bought in Northern Chile close to the Peruvian border. Thin bit sour grainy dryish taste with a touch of malt.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
jason (1737) - Easton, Pennsylvania, USA - NOV 13, 2006
Bottle. What a difference from the original lager. Too bitter taste makes this a unpleasantly sour beer with no taste. Feels like pouring out half the bottle and adding water.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
TaktikMTL (6571) - Montréal, Quebec, CANADA - OCT 18, 2006
Bouteille de 341 ml achetée chez ANBL (Grande-Anse, N-B). Arôme: Légère odeur d’houblon. Apparence: La couleur est blonde pâle avec une faible densité de bulle. Présence d’un mince col mousseux et d’une fine dentelle sur le verre. Saveur: Goût de maïs avec une légère pointe de pomme (?). Courte durée de l’arrière goût. Palette: Le corps est mince avec une texture légèrement huileuse. Faible effervescence en bouche. Légère présence de fruité en arrière goût. (Rating #694)

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
GonZoBeeR (2987) - Ste-Eulalie, Quebec, CANADA - SEP 22, 2006
Aroma:commercial corny nose.. Appearance:yellow fizzy beer.. Flavor:can,light malt,watery...

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
LMB75 (1) - Windsor, Ontario, CANADA - SEP 17, 2006 does not count
This is my summer beer of choice. I like it’s smoothness, and it goes down easy. Very little aftertase, which I appreciate. I like a beer that is clean & refreshing, and Moose Light fits the bill for me.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
lowg (148) - Scarborough, Ontario, CANADA - AUG 24, 2006
Hmmm, cousin held a baby shower for my sis-in-law. I was in charge of getting the boose and since it was mostly girls there, I bought some Mike’s Hard Lemonade and had to get some light beers to go along with it as well so I decided to go with Moose. Yay! Cracked one open for myself to get a rating..... Pours clear golden, decent head that didn’t last very long and left no lacing. A sweet skunky aroma with a watery taste with little bitterness to go along with it. I guess there are worse choices for a light beer out there. This one wasn’t too bad but I wouldn’t get this for myself.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
presario (4901) - Stampede City, Alberta, CANADA - MAR 11, 2006
Bottle out of the singles bin. Head is quickly gone on a glass of gold water. Thin aroma of hops. Light sweetness and minimal flavour. Smooth but empty.