overall
Brewed by Moosehead Brewery
Style: Pale Lager
Saint John, Canada

RATINGS: 49   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.33   EST. CALORIES: 165   ABV: 5.5%
Moosehead Premium Dry has a smooth, real beer taste without aftertaste. It is fully fermented, lightly hopped and dry brewed, creating a lightly coloured beer with less body, little aftertaste and higher alcohol content.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
BorealeBoy (11) - Omaha, New Hampshire, USA - MAY 31, 2004
All this beer makes me think about is the time my buddy drank it and got fucking hammered! It was terrible (the experience), he couldn’t go to work... I, unfortunately, had to go to work... :/ I can remember puking on the walk to work (summer job in a museum). I think that was also the first time we smoked up... Overall a terrible experience.

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 9/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
Wuddle (23) - Moncton, New Brunswick, CANADA - APR 4, 2004
I really like this beer. It seams to go well with any food. It is a great trirst quencher especially on a hot summer day. Served best as cold as possible.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 16/20
swiseman (426) - Fredericton, New Brunswick, CANADA - JAN 1, 2004
a very dry beer with slightly elevated alcohol content. goes very well with meals - some sweetness, but not overpowering. This beer certainly deserves a taste.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
jercraigs (7638) - Toronto, Ontario, CANADA - DEC 31, 2003
Comes out of the bottle a very pale yellow, without much too call head. Not entirely pleasant, the slightest dry bitterness in a thin bodied brew that refuses to release much in the way of aroma. A poor choice on my part, there were better choices available at Rye's Deli in Fredericton.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Kalli (502) - Falun, SWEDEN - OCT 8, 2003
Yes, it is pretty dry. I got a fairly nice head but it receded fast, although not vanishing. Slight lacing also. There is some aroma and not bad. The taste is ok too, but I found it rather weak. The taste is actually nice, but it's really to weak with little aftertaste. I won't say no to one, in fact I'd say it's quite ok, but I'll hardly buy it again.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
haukur (1269) - Reykjavik, ICELAND - AUG 2, 2003
not as bad as I expected, had this with a pizza, just an avarage lager, nothing to dry about this..

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Eirikur (369) - hafnarfjordur, ICELAND - JUN 10, 2003
Very special fruity notes on nose and mouth. Dry it is. It is like nothing I have had. A nice beer to try out.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
OKBeer (1170) - Halifax, Nova Scotia, CANADA - JUN 5, 2003
Deep gold colour, surprisingly ample white fizzy head. Soda like carbonation. Mild roasted corn and cereal aroma, with similar flavours. Bland finish. Grainy and watery. Neither dry nor premium.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
Shenzer (48) - Ontario, CANADA - MAR 7, 2003
This is the best Moosehead Product. Its good to have every once and a while.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
andrewpei99 (4) - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, CANADA - AUG 24, 2002 does not count
An overall good beer. I mostly just buy this beer because it comes in 8 packs.