overall

RATINGS: 171   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03   EST. CALORIES: 136   ABV: 4.52%
Today, Natty Boh is brewed according to the strict traditions that made it the beer of choice. Using only the finest ingredients – sparkling pure water, fine grains, choice hops and our special strain of selected yeast – every batch of Natty Boh is patiently aged resulting in a medium-bodied beer with a smooth color, a distinct hop aroma and a superior taste.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Bill Becker (407) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - DEC 19, 2014
I got 4 cans from the generous RA. Thanks dude! Best before March 2, 2015 on the bottom of the can. It pours the crystal clearest of pale gold with what ends up being a fine broken layer of foam. There’s sweetish malt and grain in the smell with a hit of a bitter note or 2. The taste is sweetish malt, corn/grain/ with a hint of a bitter note or 2. :^) Almost at the US defined Session Beer at 4.6%, I’d take this over the few other AALs that linger in the stores around town that include BMC(old name of course) and non BMC.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bennetporter (59) - East Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 19, 2014
Wow. I’m in Maryland, not sure when I’ll be back. I went to school in Maryland, and fondly remember buying this by the case to drink with friends almost nightly. I can’t imagine the beer has changed that much, but clearly my palate has. I’m glad to add this to my list for nostalgia’s sake, but I don’t think I’ll reach for a Natty Boh for a long time.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
coyforce (616) - Virginia, USA - SEP 8, 2014
Ok not the most horrible brew I have ever tasted but definitely not one I would go out of my way to find or purchase. The beer is a crystal clear yellow and pours with no head. Smooth and very watery. Not grainy, grassy, or skunky as I would come to expect with the standard Pabst or MillerCoors typical brews.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
slowrunner77 (6090) - Reno, Nevada, USA - AUG 19, 2014
orioles can sent to me by a "friend" :) Not too bad, kind of along the lines of Leinenkugel lager. Clean and crisp, not a lot going on, but quenching and mostly non-offensive. Not the most glowing of reviews, but it is what it is

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
LiMuBai (187) - - JUL 23, 2014
Medium bodied beer. I drank it in a can, so I cannot comment on color. It had a nice grassy aroma. Being from the south, the flavor reminded me of Busch, Schlitz and PBR.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
tia (1012) - Sandston, Virginia, USA - JUL 6, 2014
Light yellow with thin white head and light lacing. Smells thin and metallic. Watery with a very light hop bitterness. Fades into a sweet after taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Barreras (1054) - Diamond Bar, California, USA - JUN 24, 2014
Pours a light yellow with a clean malt aroma. Taste is crisp and light. I would classify this beer as a light pale lager. The only saving grace, was I drank it in Camden Yards.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 6/20
hitit345 (22) - Austin, Texas, USA - JUN 21, 2014
UPDATED: AUG 11, 2014 Looks like Pabst, tastes like Pabst, made by Pabst. Like it for what its worth. A cheap chugging beer.

1.3
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
ads135 (3078) - Lawrence, Kansas, USA - JUN 8, 2014
I assume this beer is widely available, but I’ve never seen it outside DC. I wouldn’t really go looking for it either. Flat and watery with some corn sweetness and high carbonation.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
JHeath99 (1145) - Warner Robins, Georgia, USA - JUN 3, 2014
Can from wherever. Pours a pale yellow with almost no head. Aroma of malts. Taste is pretty much the same.