RATINGS: 202   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.08/5   EST. CALORIES: 136   ABV: 4.52%
Today, Natty Boh is brewed according to the strict traditions that made it the beer of choice. Using only the finest ingredients Ė sparkling pure water, fine grains, choice hops and our special strain of selected yeast Ė every batch of Natty Boh is patiently aged resulting in a medium-bodied beer with a smooth color, a distinct hop aroma and a superior taste.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 11/20
HopTsing (568) - Sandston, Virginia, USA - OCT 22, 2016
From the bottle poured a pale golden brew with a delicate floral aroma. Weal balance with a slightly metallic flavor. Medium mouthfeel.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Travlr (21690) - Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - SEP 16, 2016
I thought this would be an appropriate beer for one of my last in DC. Seen it many times, never tried it. Looks like s ale lager. Tastes like a pale lager. Lightly bitter cereal. Thatís about it! Not worth the wait.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 9/20
gephross100 (364) - Bellaire, Texas, USA - AUG 7, 2016
From a can. Pours a very light straw color with no head. Lively carb. Corn rice green apple. High carbonation. Dry finish.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
Tstamba (748) - Maryland, USA - JUL 31, 2016
Baltimores entry into the macro lager category... Above average... Bests out Bud light... Good for cooling off at the Orioles game..,

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Stampion (239) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - JUL 4, 2016
Bottle. Maltier than most of the mass marked cheap beers. Still hits you with that corn taste up front and finishes with a quasi decent sweet malt taste. Not as terrible as I was expecting. However, it's fo-hipster-nostalgia rating is off the charts.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
stevoj (4033) - Boise, Idaho, USA - JUL 1, 2016
Brought this back from East Coast, havenít rated, although it was one of my go to beers in my youth. Initial corny, vegetable smell gives way to a normal, although bland, taste. And then nothing, not even a finish. Decent mouth feel rescues this from a less than honorable rating. Hereís to days gone by!

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
johnnnniee (3819) - Bedford, New Hampshire, USA - JUN 24, 2016
Someone broke out a bottle of this fine elixir, after I didnít care what I was drinking. Pale yellow light malt light hop light cereal, actually not all that horrible just needs more flavor.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 8/20
jsquire (4167) - St. Marys, Ohio, USA - JUN 15, 2016
Apparently this was the beer of choice at Baltimore Oriels baseball games before AB took over the beer concession. My sister made me get this when in Baltimore, and it would be a fine baseball park/lawn mower beer. But to sit down an analyse this is not really in order. Typical macro lager. Pale yellow color with a fizzy white head. Nose of corn and metal. Watery sweet corm and white sugar taste. Best served ice cold with something to eat.

AROMA 7/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 15/20
foyle (395) - Wyoming, USA - JUN 9, 2016
Poured from 12 oz can at Boxcar Bar + Arcade in Raleigh First time I have ever tried Natty Boh. Flavor, appearance, and aroma are all standard for an American Style Lager. Highly enjoyable for what it is. Glad to finally add it to my list of beers tasted.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
beastiefan2k (3597) - HdG (past: NYC, KS, Rain City), Maryland, USA - MAY 15, 2016
So, Iím in Hartford County Maryland house hunting for an upcoming move. Apparently this is the start of crab season around here. Last night I split a dozen "smalls" as they call them with a buddy in our hotel room. Also, paired the crabs with a bunch of craft beer we picked up at Stateline Liqours. Actually, we picked the crabs at the shack next to Stateline, they were amazeballs. The beer, well everything that was new for me was shitty. Fast forward Bavaria to this beer. The crabs were so delicious and I figure I should get more seafood. A local recommended a restaurant named Priceís on the water. Looks like a converted house. Got some Maryland Crab soup and fish tacos. Service was super slow. A teen with her first job was waiting. I figured I should get s beer to pass the time. The old people / locals are drinking Natty Boh. I figured, when in Rome. Additionally, about 15 available beers and they are all macro. So I get the can with the old school image. Bottom of can is dated July 15 16, which is best by. Canít figure out code for the bottling date. Pour is macro pale, oh, only plastic cups here, I guess that makes it me authentic. Aroma is a little corny and macroy. But light and not offputting. Flavor is shockingly tasty. Light corn but a cleaner flavor white bread mslts, a touch of hops and a light crispness. Perfect with the soup and fish tacos. OMG, have I been hating on macros too much because this is Verte than some of the shit experiments from the craft brewers I had last night.