overall

RATINGS: 174   WEIGHTED AVG: 2.03   EST. CALORIES: 136   ABV: 4.52%
Today, Natty Boh is brewed according to the strict traditions that made it the beer of choice. Using only the finest ingredients Ė sparkling pure water, fine grains, choice hops and our special strain of selected yeast Ė every batch of Natty Boh is patiently aged resulting in a medium-bodied beer with a smooth color, a distinct hop aroma and a superior taste.

TravHimself's rating

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 6/20
TravHimself (38) - mebane, North Carolina, USA - MAY 6, 2012
Finally got this in north Carolina so I picked up a sixer with a few other beers for talledega...nothing special going on here but I will say its the best light lager amongst the other choices here ...not bad

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
migwell (58) - Northampton, Massachusetts, USA - FEB 23, 2015
Yes, itís an undistinguished light lager from the middle of the road of American megabrewing. Yes, itís now probably owned (along with its parent company, Pabst) by a Russian conglomerate. But an overall rating of 4? God help us, there are innumerable beers around the world far worse than this... disgusting, unpalatable crap made from who knows what. Poor Natty Boh is not a terrible beer, just nothing special by our standards. Got a can from a housemate just returned from a long road trip, didnít expect much and was pleasantly surprised by this decent light lager. Whatís with the rating system here? A 4?

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 4/20
rondphoto (2467) - Lakeside Park, Kentucky, USA - JAN 25, 2015
Thanks Shane, for bringing this back from your "hashing" run. Clear light amber with a head that disappears in the same way it does on a Coke, no lace. Incredibly still drink. Taste is malt and maybe corn, but it is so light, I canít tell much about what Iím drinking. There is some sort of small edge on the swallow. It would be good on a very hot afternoon, because it drinks like water. Otherwise, sorry, no.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
nickd717 (3592) - San Francisco, California, USA - DEC 28, 2014
Can from Chevy Chase Wine & Liquors. This is a clear beer! Looks like warter (Baltimore accent). SRM 1 or some shizz. Fizzy white head. The aroma is all right, not much but grain though. The taste is primarily warter, like the kind youíd warsh your car with in Warshington. Boring, crappy pale malt otherwise. Hops? What are those? The palate is wartery and carbonated. For an AAL, this is "AAL" right -or actually itís not an addjunk lager but an all-grain lager, my bad - but in the big scheme of things, itís wartery gaaaahbage!

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 17/20
Bill Becker (449) - Casper, Wyoming, USA - DEC 19, 2014
I got 4 cans from the generous RA. Thanks dude! Best before March 2, 2015 on the bottom of the can. It pours the crystal clearest of pale gold with what ends up being a fine broken layer of foam. Thereís sweetish malt and grain in the smell with a hit of a bitter note or 2. The taste is sweetish malt, corn/grain/ with a hint of a bitter note or 2. :^) Almost at the US defined Session Beer at 4.6%, Iíd take this over the few other AALs that linger in the stores around town that include BMC(old name of course) and non BMC.

0.6
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bennetporter (149) - East Falmouth, Massachusetts, USA - NOV 19, 2014
Wow. Iím in Maryland, not sure when Iíll be back. I went to school in Maryland, and fondly remember buying this by the case to drink with friends almost nightly. I canít imagine the beer has changed that much, but clearly my palate has. Iím glad to add this to my list for nostalgiaís sake, but I donít think Iíll reach for a Natty Boh for a long time.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 4/20
coyforce (617) - Virginia, USA - SEP 8, 2014
Ok not the most horrible brew I have ever tasted but definitely not one I would go out of my way to find or purchase. The beer is a crystal clear yellow and pours with no head. Smooth and very watery. Not grainy, grassy, or skunky as I would come to expect with the standard Pabst or MillerCoors typical brews.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 9/20
slowrunner77 (6286) - Reno, Nevada, USA - AUG 19, 2014
orioles can sent to me by a "friend" :) Not too bad, kind of along the lines of Leinenkugel lager. Clean and crisp, not a lot going on, but quenching and mostly non-offensive. Not the most glowing of reviews, but it is what it is

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 8/20
LiMuBai (193) - - JUL 23, 2014
Medium bodied beer. I drank it in a can, so I cannot comment on color. It had a nice grassy aroma. Being from the south, the flavor reminded me of Busch, Schlitz and PBR.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 7/20
tia (1037) - Sandston, Virginia, USA - JUL 6, 2014
Light yellow with thin white head and light lacing. Smells thin and metallic. Watery with a very light hop bitterness. Fades into a sweet after taste.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
Barreras (1114) - Diamond Bar, California, USA - JUN 24, 2014
Pours a light yellow with a clean malt aroma. Taste is crisp and light. I would classify this beer as a light pale lager. The only saving grace, was I drank it in Camden Yards.