RATINGS: 157   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.73   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Light’s all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
crossovert (9748) - Illinois, USA - OCT 9, 2015
74cl can. Pale pour. Se rved as cold as possible. Aroma is plain, some bubblegum. Flavor is sweet, corny, nutty, boozy, watery. Drinkable but barely so.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
kevsher (2) - - SEP 10, 2015 does not count
The smell of this beer is very repugnant, and almost made me want to not want to drink the frosty beverage. But after I took my first sip, I might have fallen in love. The taste of the lager was strong and flew over my tongue like the fresh streams on the Rocky Mountains, and after six I definitely felt a strong buzz. Once i finished my twelfth beer I was well past drunk and had an amazing night. The next morning wasn’t the worst I’ve ever had, overall my new favorite beer. I can’t wait to have my next!!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Panzuriel (1513) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 31, 2015
Tall Boy poured into a pint glass twice. Natty Daddy is a clear pale yellow with a fizzy head of large white bubbles. Nose is Sweet, cloying corn malt liquor aroma. Taste is also sweet and full of adjuncts, corn and rice. Body is thin. Oh well.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
solidfunk (5675) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - AUG 18, 2015
A fine malt lika. Fake malt and fairly assy. Golden pour. Can of brilliance.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
GenDV138 (3762) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - AUG 15, 2015
Massive 25 oz can at the RateBeer WWWW Tasting, this was DCLawyer’s fault. Clear straw yellow. Aromas of wheat, corn, lemon lime, malt. Tastes of corn, water, malt, light wheat. Light body with a dry finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Iphonephan (4781) - McLean, Virginia, USA - AUG 15, 2015
From a 25 oz can at the WWWW RB tasting. Pours a clear pale gold with an off white head, Fruity nose. Flavors of caramel. Sweet finish.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
Travlr (16926) - Washington, Washington DC, USA - AUG 15, 2015
Big giant massive can. No paper bag, Clear yellow color, scant white edge head. Aroma is papery and peppery. Taste is spiced pepper.

TnMan (2) - Etowah, Tennessee, USA - JUL 19, 2015 does not count
I think Natty Daddy is simply the BEST over lager available on the store shelves today. My wife is VERY picky, and even she loves Natty Daddy! Thank you for the new brew, and please, PLEASE continue marketing it!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 6/20
ffbot (87) - Oakland, California, USA - JUL 5, 2015
Now this one was a surprise. I wanted to hate this. Lots of corn and alcohol in the smell (8% alcohol) and some apple peel, and odd berries thrown in the nose. High carbonation and alcohol balances against the sweetness of this, the berries also add some different flavor. Plus, lacing on the glass and no metallic taste gives extra credit. Is it possible I like this more than respectable malt likka’s like King Cobra?

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
JStax (3980) - Devola/Marietta, Ohio, USA - JUL 4, 2015
25 ounce can poured into a plastic cup. The aroma is corny and grainy. The raste is sweet and corny. Kind of thin bodied for such a big beer. Creamy carbonation.