overall

RATINGS: 131   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.75   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Lightís all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
Cakes (358) - New Bloomfield, Pennsylvania, USA - DEC 26, 2012
24 oz. can. I can not say that I was disappointed, as I had no expectations of this brew. Why Anheuser-Busch-Inbev developed this "brew" is a great mystery. It adds nothing to the brand. Winos are already well served in their market. This tastes sweet with the tastes of corn, malt and resin. Unlike its peers, it has a weak metallic taste. If you should try this, make sure that you drink it cold. Natty Daddy is slightly above average for this style of beer, and as you know, that is not saying much.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
l33l33 (6) - South Florida, Florida, USA - DEC 24, 2012 does not count
 8%,24.oz,for 1.19?.. It really doesnít get any better than that. Earthy aromas,& "Chugability" make this one of the best bottom shelves out there. Cheers!!!! O(_)O

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
Scrapersnbeer (1466) - Boston, Massachusetts, USA - DEC 6, 2012
Another Natty derivative, with the awesomely ghetto themed name íNatty Daddy.í Aroma of alcohol laced popsicles and frozen corn syrup. (Not as bad as that sounds) Light yellow color thatís a ringer for lesser AB lagers. Shockingly sweet, not much else going on. Hard biting body thatís otherwise light and insubstantial. Not going to win any competitions, even in the malt beverage realm, but it could be worse....It could be.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 3/20
ccex (908) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - OCT 23, 2012
Iíve tried several great beers this week and thought it was time for something different. This met my expectations. Perhaps all I need to say is Anheuser Busch 8%ABV 24 oz. can for $1.39. Pours a pale gold color with quickly vanishing white head. Smells of Corn, lemon furniture polish, hay and booze. Taste is more sour than bitter, but still has a little corn syrup sweetness. Thin body (watery) with lively carbonation. When I saw this, I wondered if it would be my first drain pour, but it was not, and Iíve had a couple of much worse malt liquors both from the U.S. and Eastern Europe. As I said, it serves its purpose quite cheaply.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
wxman (1398) - OíFallon, Illinois, USA - SEP 20, 2012
Pours a clear bright golden with an OK white head that diminishes quickly. A slightly sour aroma of pale malt and corn. Taste is boiled sweet corn, pale malt and a somewhat off breadiness. Thankfully, the alcohol doesnít muscle in as much as most high test MLs, so not too offensive. Iíve had many worse, Steel Reserve comes to mind.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 10/20
ThisWangsChung (747) - Leonardtown, Maryland, USA - AUG 25, 2012
Letís see...normally, I wouldnít bother with a malt liquor, but a combination of morbid curiosity, low price (99 cents), and a desire to get drunk on the cheap led me to getting a can of this. 24 oz. can poured into a weizen glass. A: Pours a typical light straw color with perfect clarity. The white color head is a six finger monstrosity with very small bubbles, which fades to nothing in no time. Even still, good looking for a malt liquor. S: Somewhat unpleasant graininess and cooked vegetables. About what I expected it to be - terrible. T: This, however, isnít completely awful. Thereís a typical corn and grain note, but somewhere after the midtaste comes a candied sweetness that isnít as unpalatable as I expected. The aftertaste is a little offputting and overly chemical (likely due to the booze coming through the flavor), but otherwise, I could drink the entire can of this. In fact, itís slightly better than expected! M: Distractingly syrupy; otherwise, itís light bodied with a wet finish and high carbonation. Touches of alcohol can be felt on the palate, but itís far from overbearing. O: I am really not hating this like I expected to. Itís certainly not very good, but it only serves one purpose (getting drunk on the cheap), and in that regard, it fulfills exactly what it sets out to do. Worth a try if you can get it inexpensively like I did, just donít expect much.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
streve (100) - Maryland, USA - AUG 7, 2012
24oz can. Pours a clear bright golden color with a big white head of small bubbles and lots of carbonation. Aroma of sweet malt and corn. Mouth is small hop bitterness up front with flavors of corn throughout. It has substance and is medium bodied. It was $1 a can so going in you canít expect much. I wasnít blown away but wasnít totally disgusted either.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
b3shine (5195) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - JUL 28, 2012
22 oz can to pint. Looks fine; gold with lots of white head and carbonation. Smells doughy and slinky, but better than I expected. Tastes bad, but Iíve had worse. Mouthfeel is below average. Not good, but better than I expected.

0.8
   AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
dwaggs2 (1297) - Jefferson City, Missouri, USA - JUL 26, 2012
Wow. Hit an all time low with this one. I do say I try ANY beer I havenít tried. Just gross. Corn and rubbing alcohol in the aroma and taste. Higher ABV adds to the grossness. Doesnít balance out. Thatís becasue there is nothing in there but water. Gross beer. I did finish it though because I never dump out any beer.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 5/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 11/20
Sledutah (4314) - Utah, USA - JUL 17, 2012
Hell yea, how can you go wrong with a 24oz can @ 8% for $1.40. Picked up at Discount Liquors
Appearance is clear straw golden with a small white head, spotty lacing. Aroma is sweet malts, honey and corn. Taste of corn, sweet malts and grainy. Not as bad as I expected, too sweet.