RATINGS: 161   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.71/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Light’s all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

Big_Pete's rating

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 2/20
Big_Pete (34) - Missouri, USA - NOV 7, 2011
Natural Light’s own high gravity lager. Gave me nightmares, literally. I will never drink this stuff again. Rotten corn and other funk dominated the nose. Could definetley tell th ere was alcohol in this, it was right up front.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bpreo (2185) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - NOV 25, 2015
Mine is 6% alcohol, and labeled a Lager (but I’m in Oregon so it’s an Ale).

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
MrChopin (3810) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - OCT 23, 2015
[ Bottle ][ 1oz ][ @tasting ][ $0 ][ Shot glass ][ 08.15.15 ]
translucent clear/gold, nearly clear, foamy white head. Dusty papery bubblegum sweetness, dirty corn. Slightly dirty up front, gum and grass, dryer and cleaner mid, light rice and corn through metallic end.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Nejhleader (1392) - Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 19, 2015
has a half decent sweet grassy aroma. Taste is a warming grass and malt. Could be worse.

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
gripweed57 (1110) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - OCT 13, 2015
12 ounce can my son brought home from college. 6% ABV. I know I will regret trying this, but here goes. Pale yellow gold with a large fluffy white head. Metallic grainy malt nose. Sweet, insipid grainy malt flavor has a slightly bitter aftertaste. Pretty bad, but not awful. The stuff that fuels the Frat Houses!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
crossovert (9979) - Illinois, USA - OCT 9, 2015
74cl can. Pale pour. Se rved as cold as possible. Aroma is plain, some bubblegum. Flavor is sweet, corny, nutty, boozy, watery. Drinkable but barely so.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
kevsher (2) - - SEP 10, 2015 does not count
The smell of this beer is very repugnant, and almost made me want to not want to drink the frosty beverage. But after I took my first sip, I might have fallen in love. The taste of the lager was strong and flew over my tongue like the fresh streams on the Rocky Mountains, and after six I definitely felt a strong buzz. Once i finished my twelfth beer I was well past drunk and had an amazing night. The next morning wasn’t the worst I’ve ever had, overall my new favorite beer. I can’t wait to have my next!!

AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Panzuriel (1557) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 31, 2015
Tall Boy poured into a pint glass twice. Natty Daddy is a clear pale yellow with a fizzy head of large white bubbles. Nose is Sweet, cloying corn malt liquor aroma. Taste is also sweet and full of adjuncts, corn and rice. Body is thin. Oh well.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
solidfunk (5935) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - AUG 18, 2015
A fine malt lika. Fake malt and fairly assy. Golden pour. Can of brilliance.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
GenDV138 (4097) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - AUG 15, 2015
Massive 25 oz can at the RateBeer WWWW Tasting, this was DCLawyer’s fault. Clear straw yellow. Aromas of wheat, corn, lemon lime, malt. Tastes of corn, water, malt, light wheat. Light body with a dry finish.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
Iphonephan (4985) - McLean, Virginia, USA - AUG 15, 2015
From a 25 oz can at the WWWW RB tasting. Pours a clear pale gold with an off white head, Fruity nose. Flavors of caramel. Sweet finish.