overall

RATINGS: 139   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.75   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Lightís all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

AROMA 9/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 8/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 18/20
joestatix (3) - Detroit, Michigan, USA - MAY 20, 2014 does not count
First off Im not a Craft Beer guy. I m the type of guy that likes to sit back and slam on pappies ol" cough syrup and have to clench my hand to handle the swig. With my disclaimer said I like this one a lot. Its easy to drink. As long as its icy cold it has a tasty fizz a fresh light to medium grainy taste, Its not ment for beer connoseurs with high price pallets. This is a good ol wet your whistle - college frat house - girl just left me - bee. I pay $1.09 at CVS for a 24 oz. 3 of these gets me were I am heading.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
tbonejones (1) - - JUL 13, 2012 does not count
for a 8% beer that is under $1.50 for a 24 oz can, i give it a 9 for taste and value. WHOS YOUR DADDY? NADDY DADDY!

AROMA 8/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 10/20
Frizzell87 (3) - - AUG 10, 2014 does not count
Natty Daddy., I am drinking one right now. Where do I start. First off I do enjoy my craft beers. Yet, I was raised on malt liqueur. This rating is for malt liqueurs. Not craft beer. Natty Daddy is one of the better Malts. If you have have high gravity, King Cobra or Steel Reserve; then a Natty Daddy will taste like a bud light with an 8 percent kick. It is no where near as potent tasting as most Malt Liqueurs, I was surprised it had 8 percent, because you would never know it did. Now by saying this, I am not saying this is a beer you drink after 18 holes of golf. This is a beer that you drink when you are looking for 1 thing and that is a buzz. 2 Daddies will get you a great sleeping buzz. 3 will get you toasted. 4 will knock you the hell out. I enjoy a malt liqueur about once a week, and this Malt has earned a place in my "Take care of business" file.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 15/20
PolishPrisoner (3) - - JUL 21, 2014 does not count
To start with, I am rating this beer in its segment, and not as compared to craft brews and other beers that cost substantially more. Natty Daddy is one of the best malt liquors available. Ever had Steel Reserve? Yeah, that junk is nasty. This beer is completely inoffensive, and packs an 8% punch. The alcohol is relatively difficult to perceive, and thatís surprising in this segment. The beer pours a slightly darker straw color that the baby Natural Light. Thatís also surprising for the segment. The beer has a flavor, though itís difficult to describe exactly what it tastes like - I detect a lot of corn in the aroma, which substantially influences the flavor. As stated, itís inoffensive, which in the malt liquor category, means that this beer tastes pretty good. From a marketing perspective, AB should have chosen a better name - "Natty Daddy" is a fad type name that will quickly fade and obviously suggests cheapness. I suggest that AB should go ahead and commit to a more serious branding for this product because this recipe has the potential to turn into a legacy and stay a while. Natural Premium. Natural Extra. Something simple yet more serious. This beer is definitely meant to provide a cheap buzz - itís only sold in 25 ounce cans - and it succeeds in its mission while providing a decent flavor. Itís completely worth its price tag. A little more work and this beer could turn into a lasting segment of the Natural line.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 13/20
ronaldtheriot (1334) - Laplace, Louisiana, USA - DEC 15, 2011
Natty Daddy has a thick, white head and a clear, golden appearance, with a little bit of lacing left behind. The aroma is a sharp, sweet, corn husk smell, and the taste is sweet, yet not overly so, and one picks up grain, a nice hop bitterness at the end, and there is a mild alcohol under-taste. The mouthfeel is medium to heavy, and Natty Daddy finishes pretty crisp, clean, refreshing, and easy drinking. I can see how this could get someone in trouble. Overall, this is a winner for Anheuser-Busch. RJT

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 5/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 4/5   OVERALL 12/20
SuzyGreenberg (1603) - Seattle, Washington, USA - APR 13, 2012
16 oz. badass blue can; crystal clear gold trace white head; drinks smooth with corn syrup, sugar, dry malt; smooth and sugary; digging this one for sure; lemon, rice, sugar; malt liquor rulez

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 17/20
curnutmj1014 (3) - Cincinnati, Ohio, USA - NOV 10, 2014 does not count
Ok guys just hear me out on this one. I donít know how to explain it but the Natty Daddy is one of the greatest beer achievements in history. When I was in college at Miami U these past few years I had one go-to brew; the Natty Daddy. Sold at my local Oxford, OH Speedway for $1.25 for a 25 Oz I would grab three of these bad boys and head home for a night of boozing and debauchery. After two years of solid drinking I fell in love. The Aroma for other comparable high-ABV brews isnít even worth mentioning. The Natty Daddy doesnít smell overly metallic or sour like most other cheaper beers with an ABV around the same percentage. Smells cheap though, but is a bit sweet; obviously corn. Appearance is normal, very yellow/clear like most other lagers and leaves a thin white head. Lacing is barely noticeable unless you drink like a champ (like me) and the constant/regular up and down motion adds bubbles to make lacing more noticeable. Taste is great for someone who drinks cheap shit normally but probably pretty awful for a brew snob. Compared to anything else on the market thatís 8% itíll fair better than all competition; no joke. It tastes sour, slightly metallic, very corny but hey, itís cheap and isnít awful. Overall the Natty Daddy is probably the best higher alcohol content tallboy on the market especially for the price. I havenít found any other lager that excels at doing the Natty Daddyís job; getting you trashed whilst not making you sick and saving you money. This will be a go-to brew for as long as I live.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 14/20
riversideAK (5626) - Shoreline, Washington, USA - APR 13, 2012
Tastes exactly like natural light but w more of everything. Drinkable and not bad at all for style.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 6/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
pepsican (1452) - @ $13.99, Iowa, USA - JAN 18, 2012
Picked this up last night thinking it was Bud Lite. I need to read labels better. While I thought I was getting a steal of a deal for $1.29 for a Bud, I ended up getting an even better bargain because this drank pretty good. Sweet fruity malts with some grape drank. Very clean finish for the style.

AROMA 6/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 7/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 12/20
davey101 (696) - Connecticut, USA - APR 11, 2012
24 oz can into a frosted mug. $1.40, 8% abv!!! Ohhh yeah!! A - Dark straw yellow body with a fluffy white head. Lots of head... S - Sweet corn, grain, and a touch of bready malts. Not bad. T - Sweet corn and bready malts. I actually find myself enjoying the flavor? Interesting. Mouth feel is watery and light, refreshing with little evidence of the high abv. O - One of the better malt liquors Iíve had. Not bad.