overall

RATINGS: 162   WEIGHTED AVG: 1.72/5   EST. CALORIES: 240   ABV: 8%
Lager brewed with Natural Light’s all-natural ingredients.

Brewed with: Water, Barley Malt, Cereal Grains, Hops, Yeast.

jrallen34's rating

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 3/5   OVERALL 7/20
jrallen34 (3504) - Chicago, Illinois, USA - FEB 10, 2012
can... what can be better than a malt liquor natty light picked up Detroit, not much... the nostalgia value of this tick makes it worth trying more than the beers attributes... a lot of corn and alcohol shine through, but fairly easy to drink, wouldn’t have again but glad I did

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 8/20
DCLawyer (2313) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - DEC 29, 2015
Huge 25oz can shared at the WWWW beer tasting at iphonephan’s. I brought this beast, and have suffered for having done so ever since. Clear yellow malty corn juice. It was surprising more drinkable than anticipated, though the bar is realllly low here.

AROMA 1/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 1/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 1/20
bpreo (2266) - Eugene, Oregon, USA - NOV 25, 2015
Mine is 6% alcohol, and labeled a Lager (but I’m in Oregon so it’s an Ale).

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 5/20
MrChopin (3999) - Baltimore, Maryland, USA - OCT 23, 2015
[ Bottle ][ 1oz ][ @tasting ][ $0 ][ Shot glass ][ 08.15.15 ]
translucent clear/gold, nearly clear, foamy white head. Dusty papery bubblegum sweetness, dirty corn. Slightly dirty up front, gum and grass, dryer and cleaner mid, light rice and corn through metallic end.

AROMA 5/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 4/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 8/20
Nejhleader (1407) - Lemoyne, Pennsylvania, USA - OCT 19, 2015
has a half decent sweet grassy aroma. Taste is a warming grass and malt. Could be worse.

1.1
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 2/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 3/20
gripweed57 (1204) - Hamilton Square, New Jersey, USA - OCT 13, 2015
12 ounce can my son brought home from college. 6% ABV. I know I will regret trying this, but here goes. Pale yellow gold with a large fluffy white head. Metallic grainy malt nose. Sweet, insipid grainy malt flavor has a slightly bitter aftertaste. Pretty bad, but not awful. The stuff that fuels the Frat Houses!

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 7/20
crossovert (10329) - Illinois, USA - OCT 9, 2015
74cl can. Pale pour. Se rved as cold as possible. Aroma is plain, some bubblegum. Flavor is sweet, corny, nutty, boozy, watery. Drinkable but barely so.

AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 4/5   TASTE 10/10   PALATE 5/5   OVERALL 20/20
kevsher (2) - - SEP 10, 2015 does not count
The smell of this beer is very repugnant, and almost made me want to not want to drink the frosty beverage. But after I took my first sip, I might have fallen in love. The taste of the lager was strong and flew over my tongue like the fresh streams on the Rocky Mountains, and after six I definitely felt a strong buzz. Once i finished my twelfth beer I was well past drunk and had an amazing night. The next morning wasn’t the worst I’ve ever had, overall my new favorite beer. I can’t wait to have my next!!

1.2
   AROMA 2/10   APPEARANCE 1/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 4/20
Panzuriel (1627) - Westerville, Ohio, USA - AUG 31, 2015
Tall Boy poured into a pint glass twice. Natty Daddy is a clear pale yellow with a fizzy head of large white bubbles. Nose is Sweet, cloying corn malt liquor aroma. Taste is also sweet and full of adjuncts, corn and rice. Body is thin. Oh well.

1.4
   AROMA 3/10   APPEARANCE 2/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 1/5   OVERALL 5/20
solidfunk (6482) - Washington D.C., Washington DC, USA - AUG 18, 2015
A fine malt lika. Fake malt and fairly assy. Golden pour. Can of brilliance.

AROMA 4/10   APPEARANCE 3/5   TASTE 3/10   PALATE 2/5   OVERALL 6/20
GenDV138 (4607) - Falls Church, Virginia, USA - AUG 15, 2015
Massive 25 oz can at the RateBeer WWWW Tasting, this was DCLawyer’s fault. Clear straw yellow. Aromas of wheat, corn, lemon lime, malt. Tastes of corn, water, malt, light wheat. Light body with a dry finish.